Ping Nanotech Sydney Putter

THP Demo Day of course.

yeah i dunno if im that patient. but if i havn't bought one by then ill been trying it out then for sure.

Loved the sound of this, that deep tonal note is always just pleasing in a putter.

Me too Duey. Its very unique and something that is unexpected out of an aluminum putter like this.

Thanks for the putter audio! Like others, I do like that deeper sound that it makes. Something that I definitely miss when playing an insert...

That putter is wild looking to me, but the sound was great, I have said before if a brick tied to a broomstick would help me make more putts, I would certainly game it. These new shapes of putter heads don't turn me on, but putters that perform never turn me off. Nice video.

Make that top alignment thingy blue and it might convince me enough to change my mind from a DART. Love the sound and the machined badassity look of that putter. Like Robocop should be using it.

If this putter was sitting on the shelf in 33" form Id probably would have bought it already. Its a very unique putter but works really well.

I went back and listened to the sound and that deep sound is awesome. Never really had that with any of my putters and its enjoyable to the ear. Might have to add it to the other 2 putters I am currently pondering. Going to try and find somewhere to roll this soon

Really interesting sound of that putter. Thanks for the video. It looks crazy and elegant all at once. How's the accuracy?

Really interesting sound of that putter. Thanks for the video. It looks crazy and elegant all at once. How's the accuracy?

Quite good actually.

Quite good actually.

I imagine it would be. It's big, it's but it looks like it does the trick. Does the weighting of the head feel balanced? I know that with my Spider I tend to take the club back a bit more open than I'd like to. Any issues like that at all?

I imagine it would be. It's big, it's but it looks like it does the trick. Does the weighting of the head feel balanced? I know that with my Spider I tend to take the club back a bit more open than I'd like to. Any issues like that at all?

No, that is the first thing I checked for in my testing of it. When a putter is large like this, I want to make sure it has balance and this one absolutely does. Plus, like the DART you role, the alignment on this one is outstanding.

Man this thing looks great. I am going to have to call around to find somewhere that has one I can try. I have tried the Ghost Spider and like it, but this one has really grabbed my attention.

I will be keeping my eye out for this putter at the Outing

No, that is the first thing I checked for in my testing of it. When a putter is large like this, I want to make sure it has balance and this one absolutely does. Plus, like the DART you role, the alignment on this one is outstanding.

I've rolled this twice now in a store...first time was more of a what is this thing but the second time I actually took my time and wanted to see how it was. This thing has an amazing feel and sound to it and it never once felt too big/heavy. I really am surprised by this thing.

Sydney caught my attention after it was announced by Ping. Nice to see that JB and others are getting good results with it. Will have to keep an eye out for it at the Golf Shops and give it some reps.

Sydney caught my attention after it was announced by Ping. Nice to see that JB and others are getting good results with it. Will have to keep an eye out for it at the Golf Shops and give it some reps.

There is something about this unique sound it gives off at impact that I just really like.

It looks like a nice putter even with the unusual shape. I am sure it will provide success for many.
I think so too. Kinda Spiderish.

Rolled one of these over the weekend. I must say I really liked it. I preferred the look to both the Drone and the Spider Ghost. I thought it had nice feel and sound too.

Rolled one of these over the weekend. I must say I really liked it. I preferred the look to both the Drone and the Spider Ghost. I thought it had nice feel and sound too.

I agree. I rolled the Drone again and it rolls quite nice but I still prefer the Sydney for overall better looks and sound.

Back