2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very true.. Any plans of having a trackman at the Outing? I know that a few guys wouldn't mind having their swing evaluated..

We use an AccuSport VectorX launch monitor and have at each outing.

We use an AccuSport VectorX launch monitor and have at each outing.

I don't know if this is possible, but is there any way to have a second one there for random use. It would be nice to have one available to see results of drivers you thought felt good, but didn't need a shaft fitting. I know the other one was dedicated for just shaft fittings and it was hard to tell the stats of a driver by just by hitting it on the range. ( Idea- I know they are expensive to buy, but maybe the resort would loan theirs out for the day. Just a thought.)

I don't know if this is possible, but is there any way to have a second one there for random use. It would be nice to have one available to see results of drivers you thought felt good, but didn't need a shaft fitting. I know the other one was dedicated for just shaft fittings and it was hard to tell the stats of a driver by just by hitting it on the range. ( Idea- I know they are expensive to buy, but maybe the resort would loan theirs out for the day. Just a thought.)

No, that is not possible.

I am excited to put some irons head to head and some drivers as well. Will be ready by the time this little shindig rolls around. Oh and holding my breathe for a certain TM putter from the Pacific Rim, The Manta!!!

Kongfrontation

*trying to get this train back on track*

So what is everyone's top thing that they'd like to see at the Outing? A particular driver? A shaft? Set of irons? Putter?

588's and the Cally Razr Fit.

588's and the Cally Razr Fit.

Hey Chunky, you have no shot at winning the bet, so I can't wait to have my breakfast delivered to myself and my wife. HC after yesterdays round.....10.5.

Same here belbs....the LM escaped me last year and I want to chase it down this year

I will not be signing up for the LM this time. I would like to see the staff and all the newbs get there chance this time.

Hey Chunky, you have no shot at winning the bet, so I can't wait to have my breakfast delivered to myself and my wife. HC after yesterdays round.....10.5.

Well, well, well. The Mounty has one good round and he's in here crowing about it. I'm not that far behind big fella. Breakfast will be wonderful for me and the misses.

I forgot to add the one thing I am completely pumped about trying. The Cleveland irons with the Miyazaki graphite shafts. Those will be the first things I hit and hopefully I can take them for a spin

Well, well, well. The Mounty has one good round and he's in here crowing about it. I'm not that far behind big fella. Breakfast will be wonderful for me and the misses.

I forgot to add the one thing I am completely pumped about trying. The Cleveland irons with the Miyazaki graphite shafts. Those will be the first things I hit and hopefully I can take them for a spin

When you and Yorkem eat breakfast, does Wham play in the background? :act-up:

Man I hope this Wham thing doesn't last up to the outing!!:angry:

In the background...no...we just sing it like we did in the 80's.

It's your fault bro. Why on earth you would bring up George Michael as your alter ego is beyond me.

Barry White from what I heard from the last outing. While driving its mostly slow Jazz!

I agree here buddy, I am looking forward to hitting these

It's your fault bro. Why on earth you would bring up George Michael as your alter ego is beyond me.

The best part of all of this is that you two focused on Wham rather than the fact that I called Yorkem Chunky's "misses". I guess it works...hehe

The best part of all of this is that you two focused on Wham rather than the fact that I called Yorkem Chunky's "misses". I guess it works...hehe

WEll I didn't care as I was at least the man in that relationship. Yorkem you may have to cook breakfast for CB and his wife

WEll I didn't care as I was at least the man in that relationship. Yorkem you may have to cook breakfast for CB and his wife

Pffffft Yorkem is aligned with OEM and Myself, along with others. He will never serve breakfast!

I'm still pondering my own Chunkylover and hopefully one will be at the demo day.

Pffffft Yorkem is aligned with OEM and Myself, along with others. He will never serve breakfast!

I'm still pondering my own Chunkylover and hopefully one will be at the demo day.

TMex I will always be there for you bro!!:call-me:

WOW did this thread take a weird turn.

WOW did this thread take a weird turn.

Yes lets get this back to the epic beating that Teezy and myself will throw upon you and Custer

I think based on size alone we all knew that would have to have been a typo

Let me cook them breakfast. I guarantee they will only want it done for them once, and will miss the next 2 days stuck on the bowl.

You got that right Yoccos. I am not even sure how I wound up paying off CL's bet...

I think based on size alone we all knew that would have to have been a typo

Let me cook them breakfast. I guarantee they will only want it done for them once, and will miss the next 2 days stuck on the bowl.

You got that right Yoccos. I am not even sure how I wound up paying off CL's bet...

What bets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back