THP Mesh Hats Now Available!

How good do these hats look?!?!?! Instantly just became my favorite hats!

photo%2B2.JPG

looks beautiful. i think i might be ordering one for myself

These hats look fantastic but the best part about them is how they feel. Really soft against the head. Awesome hats!!

my other 2 arrived today, the white looks great in person, giving my dad the other black one.

im either ordering a hat or the putter cover. its time for me to support THP out on the course

im either ordering a hat or the putter cover. its time for me to support THP out on the course

how bout both? you will look even better with something in the bag and on the head that says THP lol

So I hear. I am contemplating ordering one for myself.

Been wearing one since I opened the box. They are comfortable hats, no doubt about that.

I'd like to order one, but for reason I'm having a bit of trouble with the storefront. I think this may be a case of "You have to be brighter than the equipment you're working with"!:at-wits-end:

I messaged GG, so hopefully I'll hear something back from her soon. My bald spot can't take much more of this glaring sun.

I'd like to order one, but for reason I'm having a bit of trouble with the storefront. I think this may be a case of "You have to be brighter than the equipment you're working with"!:at-wits-end:

I messaged GG, so hopefully I'll hear something back from her soon. My bald spot can't take much more of this glaring sun.

What browser are you using? It didnt work too well for me using Chrome or Firefox. Had to use IE for it.

What browser are you using? It didnt work too well for me using Chrome or Firefox. Had to use IE for it.

I'm running FF. After trying several times in FF, I switched to IE and I still couldn't get it to work.

Ok, I :surrender:! The store left me pretty :beat-up:. It's pretty straight forward but it just didn't want to work for me.

Ok, I :surrender:! The store left me pretty :beat-up:. It's pretty straight forward but it just didn't want to work for me.

if you would like and really want one you could paypal me the money and i could buy it and just have GG ship it to you, if so just PM me and GG to make sure its ok with her.

if you would like and really want one you could paypal me the money and i could buy it and just have GG ship it to you, if so just PM me and GG to make sure its ok with her.

That was very kind of you but we got it taken care of. He was still having trouble with the store for some reason but we found a way around it. If anyone else notices an issue please let me know.

That was very kind of you but we got it taken care of. He was still having trouble with the store for some reason but we found a way around it. If anyone else notices an issue please let me know.

even better, i figured you would get it taken care of, you always do.:clapp:

I have to say while I have been a big fan of our previous hats that Pukka has done, these are by far my favorite hat we have ever done. So light weight and comfortable.

I have to say while I have been a big fan of our previous hats that Pukka has done, these are by far my favorite hat we have ever done. So light weight and comfortable.

I agree; wore it during my round this past Saturday and really liked the breathability that the mesh offered while walking in this TX heat.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Completely agree. There seems to be extra padding or something that is making it very soft on the dome:angel::D

Last edited:
Completely agree. There seems to be extra padding or something that is making it very soft on the dome

no smilies chunky? I agree, i love this hat, very comfortable and soft, doesnt get your head real hot, its just a winner

Wore my red one today. Absolutely love them. My favorite THP hat to date by far.

If these are better then the other THP hats, I think ill have to pick one up. I do need a red hat :)

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

If these are better then the other THP hats, I think ill have to pick one up. I do need a red hat :)

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

I grabbed the white one, as well as the black one. They are great, go ahead and pull the trigger.

Im thinking about ordering the blue and red one as well, I have the white and black

Im thinking about ordering the blue and red one as well, I have the white and black

I wasnt sure I was going to like the blue and red. We ordered them so others could get some different colors if they chose to. It turns out that the blue and red are the two I like the most ironically enough.

Back