AZ Driving Ranges

c0ncept

SFT
Reaction score
Handicap
Life
Figured I would post some details about a few of the ranges in my area (hopefully we can expand to more of AZ)

Crackerjax - Probably the best range I have ever been to. It is over 300 yards long, is lit up at night, and the lower level is automatic. I love to practice here because I can really groove my swing without needing to place a ball in the right spot or tee up another ball. There are two levels with 33 hitting hitting bays on each floor (automatic ball feed is only on the ground level) They use mats but they tend to be in good shape and are replaced often. The prices are done by range cards and are anywhere from 5$ to 100$ (70$=1000 balls currently for their summer deal)

*Ill add a video tonight hopefully*

Kierland Golf Course - The range is for people with tee times or you can pay 25$ for unlimited balls. There are about 20 hitting bays but it is almost always empty. Half of the areas are in the sun while the other half is underneath this odd canopy on wheels. The range is all grass and is moved back and forth to ensure that you hit off grass. That weird canopy is actually air conditioned which is great for when the weather is too hot like it is now in the summer.

*Ill add a video tomorrow hopefully*

If you are from Arizona and know of any good driving ranges please feel free to PM me or post here so we can add them to the list

I really like Fiddlesticks at Kyrene and Elliot, its open late and its $8 for 100 balls. On most weeknights they shoot from the grass and on Saturdays they shoot from the mats. Some nights its a split setup too, where half the range is mats and half is grass.

Kierland Golf Course - The range is for people with tee times or you can pay 25$ for unlimited balls. There are about 20 hitting bays but it is almost always empty. Half of the areas are in the sun while the other half is underneath this odd canopy on wheels. The range is all grass and is moved back and forth to ensure that you hit off grass. That weird canopy is actually air conditioned which is great for when the weather is too hot like it is now in the summer.

I didn't know they were covered. I wish more places in Az did this! I could practice for so much longer

That. Just. Happened. (tapatalk)

Fiddlesticks is closing down. I don't know where to go for night time range sessions anymore!

Figured I would post some details about a few of the ranges in my area (hopefully we can expand to more of AZ)

Crackerjax - Probably the best range I have ever been to. It is over 300 yards long, is lit up at night, and the lower level is automatic. I love to practice here because I can really groove my swing without needing to place a ball in the right spot or tee up another ball. There are two levels with 33 hitting hitting bays on each floor (automatic ball feed is only on the ground level) They use mats but they tend to be in good shape and are replaced often. The prices are done by range cards and are anywhere from 5$ to 100$ (70$=1000 balls currently for their summer deal)

*Ill add a video tonight hopefully*

*Ill add a video tomorrow hopefully*

If you are from Arizona and know of any good driving ranges please feel free to PM me or post here so we can add them to the list

+1 on cracker jax. I checked the range out today and it was awesome

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Back