Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a ponder that will end tomorrow, when I go one way or the other, seemore putter of some kind, or a laser range finder. I'm leaning laser at this time, as I have a lot of putters, but no laser and I really need one at times.

This is a ponder that will end tomorrow, when I go one way or the other, seemore putter of some kind, or a laser range finder. I'm leaning laser at this time, as I have a lot of putters, but no laser and I really need one at times.

Laser is one of the best things I have bought in the past year. I love it at the range and going after flags. It really helps knowing the exact distance to a flag. If you are putting good with your putter you have now. I say go laser.

Which laser are you looking at?

Laser will help your game more than a new putter. No more guessing at where the pin is without a pin sheet.

Ponder the laser and ditch the Seemore for now. And even you want to take it a step further ponder the Bushnell dual laser/gps thing. If I didnt love my SGX it would be on my ponder radar.

Ponder the laser and ditch the Seemore for now. And even you want to take it a step further ponder the Bushnell dual laser/gps thing. If I didnt love my SGX it would be on my ponder radar.

That thing is so sick. I was lucky enough to sit beside Truetemper at the outing. He won that awesome gift. I was so jealous.

That thing is so sick. I was lucky enough to sit beside Truetemper at the outing. He won that awesome gift. I was so jealous.

I agree. I used JB's at the MC and its simple yet effective. I might wait and get version 2 whenever it comes out.

I agree. I used JB's at the MC and its simple yet effective. I might wait and get version 2 whenever it comes out.

I might do the same. I use Golfshot for layups and the laser for everything else.

Edit- They are going for $374 on the bay. Pondering......

Pondering a set of used 2.0 and throwing in some C-tapers if the offseason... Decisions decisions.

Pondering a set of used 2.0 and throwing in some C-tapers if the offseason... Decisions decisions.

i've been hearing great stuff about the c-tapers!

i've been hearing great stuff about the c-tapers!

I freaking LOVE mine, on both counts. Way better feel and flight for me personally than I was getting with the S300's.

I freaking LOVE mine, on both counts. Way better feel and flight for me personally than I was getting with the S300's.

That's what I'm going for, I've tried KBS before and the feel was awesome but the flight was too high, the S300 fly great but the feel is only so-so, it should be awesome!

Yes, A4Rs can be had for under $200 and the A7s for about $250 (both great deals imo). Anyone have opinions on the two?

After speaking with an Adams rep over the phone I have decided on the A7s. The A4-Rs (according to him) are a watered down version of the original. Lesser shaft and cast rather than forged. Still a super deal and I might have gone with them (like the look better) but the extra hybrid in the A7 set pushed me over the edge. Should be here next Wednesday!

I forget, does that one have slope techology or not?

Pondering a Staff Bag, just got to find one at a good price.

I love my Seemore CB but I would go laser. I'm dying to get one simply for going to the range and dialing in distances

That's what I'm going for, I've tried KBS before and the feel was awesome but the flight was too high, the S300 fly great but the feel is only so-so, it should be awesome!
I am pondering the C-tapers for that exact reason too. Like the flight of the S300's but love the feel of the KBS.

Looking for a cart/staff bag. I need something with more then just 3 dividers. Looking at a used revolver bag on craigslist but I dont know much about them.

Anyone know of some good cheaper 14 divider bags?

Looking for a cart/staff bag. I need something with more then just 3 dividers. Looking at a used revolver bag on craigslist but I dont know much about them.

Anyone know of some good cheaper 14 divider bags?

Same story here. Let me know if you find a good deal.

I want a staff bag badly. I just don't want the staff bag price

Same buddy, they are just so freaking expensive

I am doing my best to find one that is used, but still in good condition. I have now gathered quite the collection of clubs, and would love to show them off in a Staff bag in my office are of the house. Found a Titleist staff bag today, looked like it fell off a moving truck.

I am doing my best to find one that is used, but still in good condition. I have now gathered quite the collection of clubs, and would love to show them off in a Staff bag in my office are of the house. Found a Titleist staff bag today, looked like it fell off a moving truck.

Haha that sucks. The revolver bag I was looking at sold I think...time to look at ebay.

Its either a cart bag or the orange puma bag in november...still cant make up my mind but its hard to not get 14 dividers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back