Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Scottsdale and it sucks sometimes...a freaking pulled pork sandwich was 13$

Exactly! I live in a college town (I am in college) so anything relatively expensive is a no go for most people here. Places thrive on happy hours and discount drinks, not overpriced sandwiches, good or not.

Exactly! I live in a college town (I am in college) so anything relatively expensive is a no go for most people here. Places thrive on happy hours and discount drinks, not overpriced sandwiches, good or not.

I am a college too...I hate when I crave food that I know I shouldnt buy.

That's the most tragic thing I've heard all day.

Pig+Butchering+Guide.jpg

+1Billion X2. $13 for a pulled pork sandwich is highway robbery. You could always head to grocery store and make one yourself, I know it may not be the same but it sure beats shelling out that much $$$$.

I wanted to make a completely ridiculous thread about storing hats somewhere or what color ring I want for the Prince Albert, but I decided to make a post in the Banter Away thread.

Edit: Apparently I put this in the rant thread. Sigh* it has been a very busy 2 weeks here.

I like your face tmex. At least people like you dude. I'm a super villain now. Weird how that works.

I like your face tmex. At least people like you dude. I'm a super villain now. Weird how that works.

Its the beard...they're jealous

I live in Scottsdale and it sucks sometimes...a freaking pulled pork sandwich was 13$

and it was probably cooked in an oven too!!

I haven't had a beard for a few weeks now.

Oh then idk...why wouldnt people like you all of a sudden?

I love you TC. In a non that way type of way. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I don't think anyone is a villian.

How are you a super villain? I still like you. :act-up:

Because I'm a dick. I don't sugarcoat things. I kind of like it.

Warning for virgin ears:
Spoiler

I love TC too. He's been around since I have and I like to talk golf with him.

You really do. I didn't even comb mine today. Last night's THP time was pretty rough on me this morning.

You really do. I didn't even comb mine today. Last night's THP time was pretty rough on me this morning.

Thanks man. I've heard my hair and lucious in the same breath. You're always looks good too. We need a THP awesome hair club. Thats my rant.

Meh, you are what you are. Some folks just can't deal.

Activate Psuedo Mod Voice

Guys this thread is aboot rants and my hair, please keep it to that

DeActivate Psuedo Mod Voice

That is a good trait to have. I don't mind it. I am to much of a schmoozer.

A: TC is not a villan. P off people

B: I'm tired of getting a drive fit, then get a swing change then have the whole blinking thing change in 2/3 months again. I have a consistent swing why do three different fitters want me to use 3 radically different setups?

C: There seems to be a suprising lack of companies that need someone to help them do solution design, roadmapping, budgeting and project management. Either they aren't taking IT seriously enough or I just don't know enough people.

I hate twitter and all it stands for, but I just got one.. Pretty much exclusively to follow THP.. is that wrong?

I want to see where someone called TC a villain. TC is a wealth of knowledge, help and beard. Chuck Norris has a beard and he got the idea from TC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back