Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
TMex would be awesome too! :)

Yes, yes he would. Everyone would be in awe of his lucious hair so much that his team would automatically win from all the other participants wanting to do nothing else but get some hair action.

I'd like to thank Chunky for kissing so much a$$ in these two posts that it is now unnecessary for anyone else to do so, and we can all tease him mercilessly. JK...2 great posts CL, and I agree wholeheartedly.

Grrr! Lets get back on topic and how great THP is:blowkiss:

I hope you get in with me so I can kick your butt in FL!

Hahaha. Man I'm getting called out already and no one is in yet. It's on DMB!!

What??? I go to lunch and then THIS!!! AMAZING!!! I am SO excited right now. Lets just hope I have a good internet connection and can follow directions this time (I have no idea what the criteria will be for the MC 2.0, but I have been lamenting my slow internet and forgetting to put my address down on my application last time for months now. )

Awesome. Way to go THP, callaway and taylormade

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

What??? I go to lunch and then THIS!!! AMAZING!!! I am SO excited right now. Lets just hope I have a good internet connection and can follow directions this time (I have no idea what the criteria will be for the MC 2.0, but I have been lamenting my slow internet and forgetting to put my address down on my application last time for months now. )

No behind the scenes knowledge or anything but I wouldn't be shocked to see some major tweeks to how sign up is

Time to start working on the wife to let me try to go. Might be a difficult task with a new born coming in April, haha.

I was thinking the same thing... except my wife is due late March with #3

If we don't get in, we can play in the Spectator Cup!

I would try my hardest to get down there for this one. I had myself a pity party that weekend thinking of all the fun that everyone was having

No behind the scenes knowledge or anything but I wouldn't be shocked to see some major tweeks to how sign up is

I hope there is not a height requirement this year.

images

I would try my hardest to get down there for this one. I had myself a pity party that weekend thinking of all the fun that everyone was having

Me too CL. All I could think about is how I should be there as I was watching the live feed!

where is the bouncing clapping smiley when I need it? This is great news!

Epic skim

Wow indeed. Lol missed the this was last years details. Lol a little under the weather :)

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Great News. Standing by waiting to hear more.

Just like the demo day blew up and there is now a waiting list, I can't even begin to fathom how many THP'ers will be trying to get in on this - gonna be crazy!!!

And way to go caulk!! :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Looks like a great event...a little motivation to get that h-cap down.

I was thinking the same thing... except my wife is due late March with #3

My wife gave me go ahead for the last MC even though it was 4 days after our son was to be born! She is amazing! (I obviously didn't make it on the MC and it actually ended being for the best!)

Ye buddah. Leh go.

I'm not sure how veasable it is due to living in england but I would love to be apart of it if it was a one off event then I would consider the flights!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back