Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitter is cool actually. It's a great way to follow the industry and you can choose who to follow.

Because I'm a dick. I don't sugarcoat things. I kind of like it.

Got Long Tom?

Tappin' from my iPad!

I ordered some grips for the wife. Golf Pride Vyne Strawberry Pink...

Please explain how strawberry pink is actually RED!! :angry:

Rant from Sunday: Bought my 16 y/o son his first car on Saturday. 2001 Ford Taurus in great condition, only 86k miles, clean CarFax, etc. He only has his permit, but was driviing with my wife for about an hour on Saturday. Loves the car. He parked it on the street right in front of the house (can't park it in the driveway because he'd be blocking either my car or my wife's, and the spot behind the third bay is already taken by his brother.

Sunday afternoon the doorbell rings - the neighbor across the street wasn't paying attention and backed her GMC Yukon into the car...

I like your face tmex. At least people like you dude. I'm a super villain now. Weird how that works.

[YOUTUBE]PhC_JJwlep0[/YOUTUBE] :clapp:

So angry you gotta rant it twice md? hehehehehe

That sucks though, did you see pics ahead of time?

Thanks man. I've heard my hair and lucious in the same breath. You're always looks good too. We need a THP awesome hair club. Thats my rant.

Can I join the awesome hair club? I know that people were fawning over my hair in some of the pre-Morgan Cup videos.

Got kicked off the course for stupid leagues.

I like your face tmex. At least people like you dude. I'm a super villain now. Weird how that works.

If you are a villain you are at worst MegaMind. Everyone liked him in the end

Got kicked off the course for stupid leagues.

It happens. And aren't you in school? High school students play for free at my course if their team practices there. But leagues pay, so, it makes sense you get booted for them.

My wife decided it would be a great idea to clean clean the oven tonight with the automatic feature. I try to advise her not to, but she didn't listen. It smells terrible in my house!!!

My wife decided it would be a great idea to clean clean the oven tonight with the automatic feature. I try to advise her not to, but she didn't listen. It smells terrible in my house!!!
Oops! She'll probably know next time not to do that unless you are leaving for a while.

this would have constituted my ex-wife's cooking

Oops! She'll probably know next time not to do that unless you are leaving for a while.

I told her to wait till Saturday. I knew I would be playing golf then. HAHA

Thats no good. I did that once and it stunk my house up so bad, never again

Supposed to rain , heavy rain this Friday on our golf tournament. Sucks...

Late rant here but...Why do courses insist on over watering? I played in mud today because it never got hot enough for the water to evaporate.

Do all 3 year olds go through phazes where they wake up super early? I don't know what the eff is going on but it's getting old.

Its getting harder to make the range after work now. Went yesterday and had to hit a smaller size to make it through before it got dark. I hate when it gets dark early.

Do all 3 year olds go through phazes where they wake up super early? I don't know what the eff is going on but it's getting old.

I feel for you buddy, I have a dog that has decided to sleep all day and then pester me and DawgMama all night long, he is a house dog and spoiled.

I feel for you buddy, I have a dog that has decided to sleep all day and then pester me and DawgMama all night long, he is a house dog and spoiled.

Fortunately I am one of those people that can operate on little sleep. It's just weird.

We've had frost warnings for the past 2 days and I had to put the heat on in the car when going to work, my golf days are numbered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back