Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im 100% for it of course...:act-up:

My grandmother makes a fantastic fruitcake. Could one of those help my case at all? lol

I've been out all day and have read only the first couple pages of this thread. I'm assuming there are a few posts expressing excitement. lol. Glad to hear there's going to be a 2.0. Every day I feel lucky to have been a part of the first event. Knowing how JB and GG operate, I expect this will be fantastic.

Kevin

Great job JB and THP staff. Organizing this on top of the Demo Day has to be some serious work. I will be following this thread hard since it would be a great honor to be in The Morgan Cup II. Something this epic needs to have Roman numerals.

Looking forward to seeing the details and signing up for this opportunity to represent THP and the sponsors.

Keep the good stuff coming.

OMG OMG OMG!!! I totally want to be immortalized by an on-video JB impression.

Great news JB! Maybe it could be a East Coast vs West Coast competition. I will gladly represent DC area :}

wow this is awesome. the first one was so much fun to follow! can't believe its official already!

Oh man oh man oh man!!!
I have to make this one....I just have to!

Sounds like another great opportunity for some good folks to have a fun time. Bring on the updates.

I also wonder what the requirements might be. I also wonder where it might be held. And I really wonder what companies are banging on THP's door to be involved.

I also wonder what the requirements might be. I also wonder where it might be held. And I really wonder what companies are banging on THP's door to be involved.

All valid questions my friend. No matter what this should be an EPIC event!!!!

MAN this just made my MONTH!!! I am so excited about this that I can't even begin to describe all the feelings. I am already planning on what I might have to do to convince the wife to let me attend if i can make it.

From what I've been able to gather, last year there was a time and a date on which registration for the Cup would be open, and the first 14 golfers who registered were in. Is that correct? Does everyone think it likely the same pattern will be followed this year (whatever the number of participants)?

From what I've been able to gather, last year there was a time and a date on which registration for the Cup would be open, and the first 14 golfers who registered were in. Is that correct? Does everyone think it likely the same pattern will be followed this year (whatever the number of participants)?

I dont think so, I think you had to go through the forum and find answers to questions but I might be wrong

There were questions and the first 14 entries with the correct answers received an email. They had 1 hour to pay for their spot. If no pay, then the next person in line received an email.

Haha, this is awesome news! maybe we can have Team Butter for those of us who play forged clubs lol..

There were questions and the first 14 entries with the correct answers received an email. They had 1 hour to pay for their spot. If no pay, then the next person in line received an email.

Where they questions designed to test how well a person knew the board and stuff like that?

wow, how exciting!!! good job again THP!!!

Where they questions designed to test how well a person knew the board and stuff like that?

Yeah, questions from radio shows and reviews on the home page. Pretty clever really. If you listen to all the shows it was pretty easy.

They were a bunch of very fair questions about ALL of THP. I cant remember if ANY were strictly known from the forum itself. Instead, the answers were found in main page reviews, radio shows, newsletters, etc. There were also very strict instructions to follow regarding what to submit, payment, etc. I seem to remember one poor guy who got all the answers right in time, but lost his spot due to not including his address. It was very fair, and very strict (as it should be to give fairness).

Haha, this is awesome news! maybe we can have Team Butter for those of us who play forged clubs lol..

Yeah, questions from radio shows and reviews on the home page. Pretty clever really. If you listen to all the shows it was pretty easy.

They were a bunch of very fair questions about ALL of THP. I cant remember if ANY were strictly known from the forum itself. Instead, the answers were found in main page reviews, radio shows, newsletters, etc. There were also very strict instructions to follow regarding what to submit, payment, etc. I seem to remember one poor guy who got all the answers right in time, but lost his spot due to not including his address. It was very fair, and very strict (as it should be to give fairness).

The guys here are right. There were a series of questions that must have been answered in a proper format. The answers would be known if someone reads the home page reviews, listens to the radio shows, reads the digital newsletter, etc...Why someone might ask? Because Morgan Cup participants in our opinion are ambassadors to THP as well as their club sponsor and understanding or knowing a little bit about what THP is about we felt was necessary.

As to whether or not its done like that again? Time will tell.

Just ask jrod, he can give you a run down of the rules :act-up:

--
tapatalk

The guys here are right. There were a series of questions that must have been answered in a proper format. The answers would be known if someone reads the home page reviews, listens to the radio shows, reads the digital newsletter, etc...Why someone might ask? Because Morgan Cup participants in our opinion are ambassadors to THP as well as their club sponsor and understanding or knowing a little bit about what THP is about we felt was necessary.

As to whether or not its done like that again? Time will tell.

Thanks for clarifying everyone. I never really knew how signups went either, so it's nice to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back