Dec 21, 2012 ???

• Total voters

99srxman

@srxman STAY LEFT!!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
24ish
The "END OF TIME" DEC,12 2012 keep hearing about this what are your thoughts bs or what??

I thought this was supposed to happen earlier this year. The guy got the date wrong.
Let's put it this way, if that date is correct, we will be the last to know. It's not like there will be a news flash.
I'm going to proceed as usual.

Kongfrontation

Yes. It is the end of time.

In the same way that every December 31 is the end of time on everyone's calender.

The date comes from the Mayan culture, who developed a very sophisticated and very accurate way to keep track of time. Their version of a calender played out as far as possible before resetting, 5126 years for each cycle in fact. So rather than having to get a new calendar every year like we do, the one they used was good until 2012. After which it resets like the odometer in your car rolling over and starts over again. Just like when you buy a new calender.

At least there will be another Morgan Cup before the end of time. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

I'll be pissed if I buy all my Christmas presents then the world ends!

I would rather discuss what causes the end. A plague, nuclear war, swine flu, death by golf ball, an asteroid, a large fire?

I would rather discuss what causes the end. A plague, nuclear war, swine flu, death by golf ball, an asteroid, a large fire?

Ive always been a fan of the Zombie swarm.

Ive always been a fan of the Zombie swarm.

Zombie's are overrated. I also don't think they can swim.

This thread is like the cargo short thread yesterday.

Out of those, I'm guessing nuclear war.

Big tsunami gona flood everything

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Out of those, I'm guessing nuclear war.

I don't like the idea of dying to a nuke. I don't want to be at the mercy of some political figure. I like supernatural or force of nature type stuff.

My thoughts are that it will be just another day.

I dont like the Nuke idea either. Thats just some guy hitting a button after another some guy told him to do it. I also like the Jurassic Park thing where all the dinosaurs get out and eat everyone.

Death by dino would be different. What if a wild pack of Mayans run around the world destroying everything in their path?

I don't like the idea of dying to a nuke. I don't want to be at the mercy of some political figure. I like supernatural or force of nature type stuff.

I agree, but I think North America will come out of it rather well. I think the landscape of the Mideast and Asia will change in the next 10-12 years.

That's too much serious talk, supernatural would be a good way to go!

The earth will be swallowed by one giant pair of cargo shorts.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Or maybe Texas will kill everyone, then realize that nothing can be as good as themselves and then hang itself?

Hanging is too slow and overrated. Prefer single gunshot under the chin. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Hanging is too slow and overrated. Prefer single gunshot under the chin. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Is there a gun big enough for Texas to shoot itself with? Of course not.

Texas would never shoot itself dude thats just crazy.

Now the Mexicans could all go nuts and invade through Texas and then just keep going up all the way into Canada. Kill everyone execution style like drug lords do.

Is there a gun big enough for Texas to shoot itself with? Of course not.

Let's move to the atomic bomb theory then. LOL

Texas would never shoot itself dude thats just crazy.

Now the Mexicans could all go nuts and invade through Texas and then just keep going up all the way into Canada. Kill everyone execution style like drug lords do.

Mexicans couldn't survive our winters!

I hope we get to see some sweet boats like in the movie.

I'm going with it being an out-of-date pack of chicken nuggets that does it.

I thought this was supposed to happen earlier this year. The guy got the date wrong.
Let's put it this way, if that date is correct, we will be the last to know. It's not like there will be a news flash.
I'm going to proceed as usual.

Kongfrontation

I thought it happened already too. I guess they changed the date!

Back