What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang - regardless of track; great shooting buddy!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Thanks Cookie....your avy scares me though....LOL

87 on a pretty challenging course

I shot a 93 today. 43 on the front and 50 on the back which is a change of pace of recent rounds where I scored poorly on the front and much better on the back. On top of that its a course I've never played before... so I'm pleased with a 93. Its my 4th or 5th lowest score of the summer.

39(+3)/36(0)=75! Best score ever!

Front 9: 2 Doubles, 6 Pars, 1 Birdie
Back 9: 2 Bogeys, 5 Pars, 2 Birdies

11/14 FIR
8 GIR
26 PUTTS!

The best score I have ever shot, granted, it was on a "Dog Track" on the way home that only plays 6290, but I will take it. Had a chip in birdie on the back 9 on 17 and followed that up with a 40 foot bomb on 18 for birdie as well! I've never shot even par on a 9 before!!!!

Great round buddy, congrats on the PB, that's a heck of a score.

Great round buddy, congrats on the PB, that's a heck of a score.

Thanks Duey, it was all clicking but never really felt like it till I was done, kinda strange really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love these threads that show off what people are doing and having fun. Keeps that golf bug itching me all week though! Congrats to all the great rounds and shots everyone has posted.

Shot 80 yesterday on a par 71 links style course yesterday. I didn't think it was bad considering never seeing the course before and my first course of that type. The wind was pretty strong, 20mph or so, but didn't seem to bother things much. Great course and a nice time out there, can't wait to get back out.

Not the best ball striking day but had fun with JB, Aaron and Rodger aka The Rocket. Put up a crowd pleasing 81, front 43 back 38.

Kongfrontation

Shot an 89 on a pretty tough course. Game has really taken a step back in last couple of weeks. Consistency is lacking right now. Did improve on the back nine, shot 46, 43.......

Dud of a day (95- balky putter and fog to start off) on a great course, TPC Jasna Polana outside Princeton NJ. Gary Player design, some great holes including the hilly par 5 18th. Reminded me of a Flynn or Ross type of hole.

played grande pines in orlando, whatan awsome course.
shot an awful 99, couldnt get off of the tee....had 6 penalty strokes....yuck
hooking 3w and hybrid from fairwys now

tomorrows a new day

Played 18 today with forum member Tadashi. North/South at Grand Cypress. What a weird round it was. I was even par through 6 with a bogey and a birdie and then had a triple. Finished the front 9 with a 39.

On the back the course got backed up a little bit. Had a wonderful Quad on the back too. We were paired up and had a good time. I however shot 43 on the back for an 82 total.

I went 40-47 = 87. It was really a tale of 2 nines, I hit 6/7 fairways on the front side and just didn't have a good short game which led to some bogeys, but I still thought I had a good chance of breaking 80 when I went to the back side. However, I didn't hit one fairway on the back side and had 3 balls go out of bounds, all of those led to double or triple bogeys, which was very frustrating. I'm getting some really good distance off of the tee when I hit it straight, but I'm hitting too many foul balls off of the tee right now.

Played first stroke play in about 6 weeks (played two scrambles) just 9 holes for 43(+8). horrible driving day but not bad overall. Hit two ob. Drives going left all day. Overall though a good day back and wonderful weather.

iOS using Tapatalk

Thirty Three! Of course that was for only 8 holes with a monster par 3 coming up on number 9. The drizzle that we started in turned into a downpour and we said the heck with it and called it a day. I will say that the new grips I got last night helped, but a couple of wet towels later, nothing was going to overcome mother nature.

11/14 FIR
8 GIR
26 PUTTS!

The best score I have ever shot, granted, it was on a "Dog Track" on the way home that only plays 6290, but I will take it. Had a chip in birdie on the back 9 on 17 and followed that up with a 40 foot bomb on 18 for birdie as well! I've never shot even par on a 9 before!!!!

I am just catching up on this thread Jman, congratulations on the great round. I would expect you to putt well with all of those beautiful flat sticks you own.

Played 18 today with forum member Tadashi. North/South at Grand Cypress. What a weird round it was. I was even par through 6 with a bogey and a birdie and then had a triple. Finished the front 9 with a 39.

On the back the course got backed up a little bit. Had a wonderful Quad on the back too. We were paired up and had a good time. I however shot 43 on the back for an 82 total.

We can't be having no 43 on the back at the outing. Just want cut it wow factor. lol

76 on a par 72 73.3/124 7036 yards.

3 birdies, 1 eagle, and 2 doubles. Was all over the place score wise.

Yea I hate when my scores are all over like that... it is much easier when I score double bogey, double bogey, double bogey etc.

11/14 FIR
8 GIR
26 PUTTS!

Great round JMan!!! congrats!!!

Shot an 84 today. A new personel best:) I relly need to start sinking a few birdie putts to lower my score. Only sunk 1 bird today and had 6 chances at it. There's always tomarrow.....

37/36 for a +8 today played a par 65 with my instructor. ended up beating him by 2 holes he gave me a couple strokes and he played pretty bad. still felt good beating him, my short game was really good today. we worked on my sand shots and chipping with a 6 iron right next to the green before we played and i got to use both those shots a couple times today. always nice putting new shots in your bag and getting to use them.

A bad 43 today.

Shot an 84 today. A new personel best:) I relly need to start sinking a few birdie putts to lower my score. Only sunk 1 bird today and had 6 chances at it. There's always tomarrow.....
Congrats on the PB! That's my next step!

I shot 71. Despite two bogeys on the back that should never have happened (chunked a chip on 10 and hit my drive on 15 into a hazard), it was a great round. My one missed green on the front was an approach that rolled off onto the fringe. I decided not to do men's league tonight, which was a huge mistake. Here's the scorecard (via my awesome GolfShot app):

9.21 Round.png

I shot 71. Despite two bogeys on the back that should never have happened (chunked a chip on 10 and hit my drive on 15 into a hazard), it was a great round. My one missed green on the front was an approach that rolled off onto the fringe. I decided not to do men's league tonight, which was a huge mistake. Here's the scorecard (via my awesome GolfShot app):

9.21 Round.png

well done man :)

i played a round last sunday which was the highland league finals day at kenmore.i started off well and was -2 through 6 but as usual fell apart and ended up +6 at the end.sadly the comp was non counting so i won't get cut as the ss would of definately went up 3 :(

last night i played 9 holes at my home club after not playing since sunday and i played relatively ok,i played 2 balls and was +2 for 9 with both of them.i have 5 more competitive rounds before the golf season ends so i need to shoot a good low score,i haven't done this yet this year and i know i'm capable of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back