JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I absolutely love their gloves and I loved the look and feel of the black one. My only issue with it was it turned my hands and fingernails black, but after a few uses it went away.

Commented...don't like it.

GG, for future reference...I sold blue clothes in an upscale store once and the dark blue jeans would dye your legs, any shirt you tucked in and your socks blue! I noticed it when I'd scratch (the dye was irritating) and under my nails would be blue. And those are $100+ jeans. So if you buy dark jeans, run them through the wash a time or two. These gloves seem they may be the same.

• Admin
Actually, most black leather gloves do this very thing. Not just this brand. As far as jeans are concerned. I know GG wears Seven, True Religion, and Citizens of Humanity and has not had that problem I dont believe...But she does the laundry...hehe

The shipping does not bother me on this one as much because they are not trying to hide behind "free priority". I look at bottom line pricing and it seems in line with the 40% off. But these are available just about anywhere golf products are sold.

Thanks JB.

Actually, most black leather gloves do this very thing. Not just this brand. As far as jeans are concerned. I know GG wears Seven, True Religion, and Citizens of Humanity and has not had that problem I dont believe...But she does the laundry...hehe

The shipping does not bother me on this one as much because they are not trying to hide behind "free priority". I look at bottom line pricing and it seems in line with the 40% off. But these are available just about anywhere golf products are sold.

Seven Jeans, True Religion, I say no but they keep givin...

Shipping bugs me at all times unless it is the correct amount. I would just rather not deal with dishonest companies in general. It's my thing.

I actually haven't had any problems with the dye from my jeans running, at least from the jeans JB listed above. Years ago I had issues like that, I remember reading the warning labels that said something like "The color of these pants will run, please wash separately the first time" or something like that. As for the glove, I figured with it being black that would happen. It didn't really bother me, and after a few uses it was fine.

Julie -

I agree the shipping is way too high, but you can find these gloves in just about every major retailer and they really are awesome!

I actually haven't had any problems with the dye from my jeans running. I did in the past, and I remember reading the warning labels that said something like "The color of these pants will run, please wash separately the first time" or something like that. As for the glove, I figured with it being black that would happen. It didn't really bother me, and after a few uses it was fine.

Julie -

I agree the shipping is too high, but you can find these gloves in just about every major retailer and they really are awesome!

It gets to me when the dye actually itches. I tend to have sensitive skin - not extremely sensitive though.

I'm not sure, I might stick with my glove, it's the cheapest one I could find!
241065_sm.jpg

I totally respect that, ask JB I am a coupon clipper. What can I say I am an old Jewish lady in training. :sarcastic:

If you have sensitive skin you should definitely check out the Gogie Girl hats we reviewed, they are made for people with sensitive skin. I have that issue myself so I thought that was pretty cool.

Back