The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't want a revamped 4. I would like a newly designed 5.

They sure have come full circle. Id like to see the damn thing already and I want confirmation of a huge screen and better notifications. Which I know are coming in the OS update.

I really don't want a revamped 4. I would like a newly designed 5.

You read BGR? Most speculate there will be an iPhone 4S and an iPhone 5 released. iPhone 5 will be the "flagship" device from Apple and the iPhone 4S will be a lower cost ($350ish unlocked/off contract) and will possibly be available for pre paid plans.

Yeah. That's what I'm hoping.

You read BGR? Most speculate there will be an iPhone 4S and an iPhone 5 released. iPhone 5 will be the "flagship" device from Apple and the iPhone 4S will be a lower cost ($350ish unlocked/off contract) and will possibly be available for pre paid plans.

Same here, Im ready for a new design and bigger screen.

Same here, Im ready for a new design and bigger screen.

This iPhone 4 design has been my least favorite of them so far. I preferred the iPhone 3G(s) design much more than the 4. It needs a redesign in a bad way.

Good news is after Apple announces products, they are available in stores pretty quickly after. With the announcement only a week away, could be available in only a couple weeks from now. Since they didn't release a new model last spring/summer, I would expect a new design to be announced.

This iPhone 4 design has been my least favorite of them so far. I preferred the iPhone 3G(s) design much more than the 4. It needs a redesign in a bad way.

Thats why I am still rockin the 3Gs. They better come out with something good.

Like...no more glass on the back

I think the 4 looks great sitting on a desk or something but I hate the glass finger print magnet front and back. I want quality build without the fingerprints.

I think the 4 looks great sitting on a desk or something but I hate the glass finger print magnet front and back. I want quality build without the fingerprints.

Am I the only one that doesn't care what it looks like? I mean yes it should look ok but everyone here is complaining about the glass and the fingerprints when we all know that 99% of the time the phone is sitting in everyone's favorite Hello Kitty phone case anyways.

Yeah I'm buying one no matter what...I do care about the size. I don't want it to detract from my natural bulge...(last part is a joke)
Am I the only one that doesn't care what it looks like? I mean yes it should look ok but everyone here is complaining about the glass and the fingerprints when we all know that 99% of the time the phone is sitting in everyone's favorite Hello Kitty phone case anyways.

It looks great, yes. But uncomfortable to hold with the squared edges. Fingerprints drive me crazy on the back.

How'd you know what kind of case I have? LOL.

I absolutely despise fingerprints all over my screen. And most cases are cheap ugly and make the bulge too big? Haha. The 4 is really really slippery for a phone with two glass sides on it. They really need to start using some soft touch rubber type stuff.

Tapatalk: even Romosexuals use it

I absolutely despise fingerprints all over my screen. And most cases are cheap ugly and make the bulge too big? Haha. The 4 is really really slippery for a phone with two glass sides on it. They really need to start using some soft touch rubber type stuff.

Mmmmm... rubber.

I'd like to see a nice lightweight forged cavity back design with premium electronic inserts

I just received the Iphone holder doo-dad for filming. I will have it out at the range/course this week and check back in with a review. Not sure if any of you use your Iphone for video but I think it shoots pretty good video.

that's just the hype machine starting to warm up.....vroom vroom

Very interesting. It seems that the iPhone 5 rumors have come full circle now. First it was a new design and aluminum, then same design as iP4 and bigger screen, then it was only going to be a revamped iP4, now it's back to new design completely. Crazy.

Since Apple waited so long to bring out the iphone5 I am now elegible!! I will be one of the millions getting the 32 gb!!.

Honestly I'll be surprised if it's a true iphone5

I will be grabbing one, my work provides me a phone with a complete unlimited plan and our AT&T rep was at the office last week delivering some Ipads and he will be placing my order the day they are announced.

I will be grabbing one, my work provides me a phone with a complete unlimited plan and our AT&T rep was at the office last week delivering some Ipads and he will be placing my order the day they are announced.

I would love to keep my unlimited plan, but the rep I talked to said if the iPhone 5 has 4G/LTE then I will not be grandfathered into the unlimited data plan. Bollocks!

What do you mean?

A redesign, better display(really? how much better could it get than the retina display). Other things I can't think of
We know it'll have better battery life and a faster processor but how much further can they go with the iphone? The design is fine in my opinion and the display is great, just give me ios5 and I'll be a happy camper.

A redesign, better display(really? how much better could it get than the retina display). Other things I can't think of
We know it'll have better battery life and a faster processor but how much further can they go with the iphone? The design is fine in my opinion and the display is great, just give me ios5 and I'll be a happy camper.

That's what I am looking forward to the most, iOS 5.

Im bored with 4.2.8, was looking at jailbreaking until iOS5 comes out, but couldnt figure out if I am still able to do the one step jailbreak without having to use my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back