FS: Srixon Z Star Driver 9* stiff Dromos 61s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Money

Reaction score
Handicap
I just recently bought this off of a member here but unfortunately my numbers are better with my Supertri/fubuki alpha combo so this one has to go. In awesome shape, I only played a few rounds with it, no range time. Topline and crown are totally clean.

I've never hosted images before so hopefully they work, I can email more upon request. Asking $250.

BUMP

This is still available guys, price drop to $225 and I'm open to offers. Someone has to want this great driver!

That is a nice deal. I would be interested had I not just spent $460 on a new crossbow and made plans to buy a winch for my truck this weekend. Good luck with the sale!

Wow. Great driver and great price. If I wasn't in school I would be all over this. GLWS

Thanks guys!

Someone has to want to try this driver out, price drop to $215.

Someone has to want to try this driver out, price drop to $215.

You only want money or a trade?

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

PMs replied to. The only things I'm really looking for in a trade are Fourteen wedges, a 3 or 5 wood with a rombax 6z08 or 7z08. Looking to move so make me an offer, worst I can say is no.

Thanks.

PMs replied to. The only things I'm really looking for in a trade are Fourteen wedges, a 3 or 5 wood with a rombax 6z08 or 7z08. Looking to move so make me an offer, worst I can say is no.

Thanks.

Hi Young Money i was wondering if the driver is still available and could you take an up close shot of the driver so i can see the face of the club.

Thanks, chris

Sold! Lock this one up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back