Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good good?

Congrats to the THP players, well deserved! I would say thats a great way of saying thank you.

And what if they were picked to be on Team Paradise...?

That would cause a shift in allegiance but that is the only thing that would cause it!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Have we figured out which of the sponsors makes children apparel? That way Chunky can be included in the team outfits.

Just having a little fun JB. Along with the people that have be already slected there are a lot of deserving people on here. Im just a newbe just enjoying the site.

THe more the merrier. I was merely pointing out that there was plenty of time to engage in banter and conversations to get their post count up.

Now this is cool.

Out golfing for the day and didn't get to read through until now, VERY cool thing/idea IMO. This is going to be more than epic, I'm talking "epicer" hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a question...Is everyone in the forum short? And I'm assuming height wise not distance off the tee wise?

Have we figured out which of the sponsors makes children apparel? That way Chunky can be included in the team outfits.

Poor Chunky, he gets no respect. Thats ok little fellow, I think your UP to the task.

Poor Chunky, he gets no respect. Thats ok little fellow, I think your UP to the task.

Lol so many puns. I, on the other hand, think HIGHLY of Chunky and would never SHORT-change him of any accomplishments or respect.

Ha ha ha. I am loving this thread. I too think winning TMC 2.0 is a tall order, but for the first time ever, I don't think Chunky will come up short.

We kid because we care CL.

Lol so many puns. I, on the other hand, think HIGHLY of Chunky and would never SHORT-change him of any accomplishments or respect.

Haha, that's the way to stand up for a guy who can't.

edit: we love you Chunky!

I truly appreciate all the kind words everyone. I was flat out stunned when I was told I was under consideration and even more stunned that I made the cut. I have been lucky at some aspects of life and not so lucky at others. I consider this one of my luckiest decisions in terms of joining and then participating. This site has brought nothing but good things to my life. I consider many of you true friends and I just hope I can continue in the steps of Biggsy and TC. This site has quite a few members that I would consider "legends" and those 2 are part of that group. That I get to follow in their footsteps is amazing and certainly humbling. I'm not afraid to admit that I got a little emotional at this news. This place and the people here mean that much to me.

I will keep this short as trust me I can write a novel. I just want to say a special thanks to Josh and Morgan. I am not sure I've met 2 nicer more generous people. I don't exactly know what they see in me but I am glad that they see something. I truly appreciate all the opportunities you have afforded me and I will do my best to make the two of you glad that you picked me. Dean I plan on making this fun. Banter will go back and forth but at the end of the day I consider you a friend and that is what truly matters. I don't know what else to say other than Thank you so much.

Well said buddy!! You deserve this opportunity as you give your all to everything you are involved with on the forum - you simply KILL it man. If I am not on the course in battle with you (whether on TH or TP), you will my have Team Hacker allegiance and support on the forum! Once a hacker, always a hacker!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I have a question...Is everyone in the forum short? And I'm assuming height wise not distance off the tee wise?

Definitely not. Coolbreeze and Jrod are two of the tallest guys I've ever played golf with, for example.

Sent from Tapatalk

Well said buddy!! You deserve this opportunity as you give your all to everything you are involved with on the forum - you simply KILL it man. If I am not on the course in battle with you (whether on TH or TP), you will my have Team Hacker allegiance and support on the forum! Once a hacker, always a hacker!

+1. Great post CL, and great post cookie. I agree, I will try my best to be a part of this wonderful event, but if I don't happen to make it you will have my full support. You are a great guy and am glad I have come to know you better throughout the Nike testing.

Congrats gang a well deserved reward!!

Definitely not. Coolbreeze and Jrod are two of the tallest guys I've ever played golf with, for example.

Sent from Tapatalk

Sean was blessed with height also hahah

Wow. This thread is turning into hilarity. But I hope you know it's because we all love you Chunky!

Trying to catch up on all the MC 2.0 info.. Congrats to the THP staffers who are now part of MC 2.0. It looks like the "Us vs Them" trend is moving beyond the outing and it creates a new wrinkle for the MC. Looking forward to more info about this event in the future.

Thanks...

Sent from Tapatalk

Sent from Tapatalk

Im 6' 2". Not to tall but I gues its tall...lol!

If I make it Chunky I will gladly play along side you. Hell, Id carry the bag if I didnt get selected!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back