DO you really wonder that after you had Claret at your school?

Surely you aren't implying Clarett was paid.

No, Claret had that Escalade from his hard work. He is in jail MO.

Sam Bradford just won the Heisman Trophy.

No, Claret had that Escalade from his hard work. He is in jail MO.

He never had an Escalade while he was in school.

Yes he did. It was all over ESPN because he tried to commit insurance fraud with it.

Tebow got the most 1st place votes...Wow.

As for Clarett...
"Clarett went nuts his freshman season and, according to Clarett, was showered with Escalades and other freebies."

Originally printed in SI.

Maybe it was his mom's Escalade:confused2:haha

I doubt if any of the top programs in the country are clean when it comes to NCAA violations, in regards to paying players or giving them "benefits" outside of their scholarships.

Remember Bosworth? His "job" was to watch an oil rig go up and down, he got paid really well while at OU.

The insurance fraud was with a car that was on loan from a used car dealership but it wasnt an escalade. He did have an escalade in 2006 that was given to him by that west coast rapper/promoter that he was living with while he has training for the draft.

TCT, read the quote from SI that I put up. Straight from the players mouth.

I doubt if any of the top programs in the country are clean when it comes to NCAA violations, in regards to paying players or giving them "benefits" outside of their scholarships.

Remember Bosworth? His "job" was to watch an oil rig go up and down, he got paid really well while at OU.

Agreed. I knew a guy that his job was to watch someone mow the grass of an apartment complex of which he was supposed to be mowing.

The best stories I have are from Auburn though.

TCT, read the quote from SI that I put up. Straight from the players mouth.

That was all proven to be completely false... not by OSU... but by the NCAA.

There is not a top school out there that is clean...They all do it and there is nothing they can do about it. Its not the coaches, its the boosters. They cannot stand to see their team lose so they shower players with gifts.

I was a huge Bosworth fan (as a college player), I remember the SI article they did after he left school. He's sitting in his Corvette out in an oil field.

On the other hand, Stoops did kick Rhett Bomar off the team after it was revealed he had a shady job at a car dealership.

You hit the nail on the head JB, it's all about the boosters. The coaches and ADs have to take the heat when they get caught though.

Off Topic MO,
I like seeing that Nickent Hybrid in your sig.

Thank you, I hope I get to hit the damn thing sometime before March. Missouri weather is horrible. Missouri sounds a lot like Misery,lol

Missouri sounds a lot like Misery,lol

It is . . . go drive on their highways! LMAO

Although, to be fair, they are getting better.

It is . . . go drive on their highways! LMAO

Although, to be fair, they are getting better.

Smallville, check your messages...

I predict Tebow to win it next year. He just wasn't going to win two in a row.

Back