JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I think I need one of those.

• Admin
Mo,
Like we said in the review, we would have liked to have seen this in the $40-$50 range as well.

Yeah, me too JB. I looked at their website and I can get a different cord for it for $10, there's no way the attachments for the club and your arm are another $50.

• Admin
MO,
I think you will see these come down in price soon. However the other side of this is, that if it works as described, and we think it just might with practice, then what is another $60.

Very true JB, if it works as described. I've not been able to get myself to buy a swing aid yet. They all seem too good to be true.

• Admin
That is why we want to try them all. Check out our review of the Medicus for further too good to be true tools.

Ah yes, the Medicus. I remember that review, I almost bought one of the drivers. Glad I didn't.

I want one... seems like a great tool

Good review-would you compare this to the Golf's MVP training aid?

Possibly, but I have not tried that product yet, so I dont want to make the comparison.

I need a training aid that keeps my wrist in the proper position throughout the swing... especially at the top of my backswing and at impact.

Would this help?

yes it would.

Thanks for the review...

After reading the review and comments, the Perfect Release training aid has been reduced to $49.95 on their website for sale.

JB, do we need a coupon code for that price? I just went to their site and it still shows $59.99, maybe they haven't got it changed yet.
It is great that they actually looked at the review and decided to make the adjustment in pricing. Great job THP.

He said that he changed it just now so let's give it a few minutes and see what happens and I will contact him if it does not change.

MO,
It still says $59.99 when I check it out. THe owner has emailed me saying he is working on the fix. We took our update down on the review for the time being. Hopefully, it will change soon.

It is official, thanks to your kind words and our review, the price has been changed to $49.95

I have to update this thread. This little device has been great. I even ordered one for my father and he has been using it for about 10 minutes each morning before his round. He swears by the thing. I have used it personally about 5 times since the review and I really do believe it is putting my swing back where it should be. Great training aid that I am glad we had the chance to review.

Hmmm... this sounds great does it help with how far you should be placing the club out in front of you? I'm always afraid I'm to raked out (stretching my arms out to far) or I'm too close into my body

It does that very well Tex. We still think this is one of the best training aids.

Back