Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
New rant: I have to wait to get my hands on a McRib. Grrr.

And I'm all for a McRib Challenge. McRib forum testing maybe? :D

New rant: I have to wait to get my hands on a McRib. Grrr.

And I'm all for a McRib Challenge. McRib forum testing maybe? :D

I hope I can be a part of that testing!

Oh gawd my activity level would be SO high if I was bribed with McRibs. I could amass 10,000 posts a month with that. :D

I just want my free McRibs. And if I get chosen, I promise I'll be more active.

At least youre honest ;)

So the worst thing about this is...I just realized the McRib will come back during monopoly

At least youre honest ;)

So the worst thing about this is...I just realized the McRib will come back during monopoly

Why is that bad?

If the McRib is coming back, how can discussion of it possibly be a rant?

At least youre honest ;)

If they slap one of them stickers on it, I'm so winning that game. Or have like a brazilian Mediterranean Ave's.

If the McRib is coming back, how can discussion of it possibly be a rant?

Because I'm gonna get fatter. Happy and fatter but fatter nonetheless.

Because I'm gonna get fatter. Happy and fatter but fatter nonetheless.

Some things are necessary in life my friend. Think the asian princess would pair well with a McRib?

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Some things are necessary in life my friend. Think the asian princess would pair well with a McRib?

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I dunno, never tried. I don't know if I want to screw with a good thing. I tried the bacon thing and it just wasn't the same. Kinda like replacing the gravy in mashed potatoes and gravy.

Went to get a fountain pop and while I was waiting to pay there was a little girl (probably around 8 or 9) and her mom in front of me and the little girl grabbed (snickers) a candy bar and asked her mom if she could have it, what does the mom do, glad your wondering, smacks it out of her hands and tells her she is fat enough already to put it back!:at-wits-end: It took all I had to bite my tounge on this one. People never fail to amaze me

Went to get a fountain pop and while I was waiting to pay there was a little girl (probably around 8 or 9) and her mom in front of me and the little girl grabbed (snickers) a candy bar and asked her mom if she could have it, what does the mom do, glad your wondering, smacks it out of her hands and tells her she is fat enough already to put it back!:at-wits-end: It took all I had to bite my tounge on this one. People never fail to amaze me

People be dum. She's probably a mom from Toddlers and Tiaras.

People be dum. She's probably a mom from Toddlers and Tiaras.

I was just shocked, dont know why it shocked so much since I expect it from people but still. I wish that little girl would of kicked her in the shins lol

Jeff, I don't know how I didn't notice it before, but your avi is amazing. And my rant is that it continues to rain here. It seems like I can never get out anymore.

Thanks bro. The lonely island songs crack me up. And I hate the rain too. I live in Washington, so i play in it often.

Thanks bro. The lonely island songs crack me up. And I hate the rain too. I live in Washington, so i play in it often.

Yeah I usually end up playing in it, but it has rained for a few straight days here so the courses are unplayable...

And yes, the Lonely Island rules, especially with Timberlake,

Cardinals... Nuff said

tapatalk addict....

....and now I want a hug....

EDIT: I MEAN A BALLOON! I WANT A BALLOON!

index_01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back