The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, do you have the baby 411 book. It is the best book out there!

Tapatalkin

I do not!!

but.......................

Spoiler
[video=youtube;-9uBvoYLvYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9uBvoYLvYE[/video]

I do not!!

but.......................

Spoiler
[video=youtube;-9uBvoYLvYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9uBvoYLvYE[/video]

It is the best book for baby buys. It gives you the run downs and is short. It will give you ratings for each type of furniture, car seats and everything else. Great book and easy to read.

It is the best book for baby buys. It gives you the run downs and is short. It will give you ratings for each type of furniture, car seats and everything else. Great book and easy to read.

haha, thanks buddy! I liked the serious reply and how you avoided the video. pretty funny. I will def check it out.

Very nice - being in demand is an awesome problem to have!

It is indeed, also stressful though.

We pretty much KNOW we can stay here if we decide, but about 50% of us wants to venture out away form Oklahoma for a few years. I dunno.

You don't need baby books One-tizzle sizzle. Just call me or just figure it out. I put the car seat in the van last night and finally have the baby's room set up. It's almost crunch time.

You don't need baby books One-tizzle sizzle. Just call me or just figure it out. I put the car seat in the van last night and finally have the baby's room set up. It's almost crunch time.

dude, Callie and I were just talking about that...any day now....how awesome!!

dude, Callie and I were just talking about that...any day now....how awesome!!

Yup, I am completely not taking on any work projects at this point. It's that close.

Yup, I am completely not taking on any work projects at this point. It's that close.
That's pretty awesome Luke. You should spend every waking minute between now and the birth on the golf course because it'll be the last time you're there for a while. Once Foster is old enough to go kick it with dad on the course though you're money again!

I can't Jake. My surgically repaired right knee is having some complications. I can't make a golf swing right now.

That's pretty awesome Luke. You should spend every waking minute between now and the birth on the golf course because it'll be the last time you're there for a while. Once Foster is old enough to go kick it with dad on the course though you're money again!

Excited for you guys TC - can't wait to see some pics!

And I must agree with Jake here...my son is starting later than I would have liked but just took him out to the course this past weekend and he loved it. Recently turned 9 and can't wait to get back out there and it completely is a different experience with him out there with me.

I can't Jake. My surgically repaired right knee is having some complications. I can't make a golf swing right now.
Oh man....well that sucks. At least you'll have plenty of time to rest it coming up.

dude, I have been having wrist pains like a mofo!! It is the wrist that I should have broke about 10 times form being under cut in basketball

haha, thanks buddy! I liked the serious reply and how you avoided the video. pretty funny. I will def check it out.

I was in the middle of class and couldn't watch the video. I like the video. Reminded me of college. We used to buy rainbow stickers at that music store downtown Sylva and put them on other Lambda Chi cars. Fun times.

Dude the book is not on how to take care of babies, but on how to save money. Kids take away golf equipment money. The more you save, the more golf crap we can buy.

I was in the middle of class and couldn't watch the video. I like the video. Reminded me of college. We used to buy rainbow stickers at that music store downtown Sylva and put them on other Lambda Chi cars. Fun times.

hahaha, I used to put one on James' Scout all the time. Although, he never knew it was me

Dude the book is not on how to take care of babies, but on how to save money. Kids take away golf equipment money. The more you save, the more golf crap we can buy.

One-T and his wife are loaded. They don't need to save.

Tiger...is that you?

John Deere Tappin...

hahaha, I used to put one on James' Scout all the time. Although, he never knew it was me

That is awesome!

Tapatalkin

I have my sectional tournament tomorrow on a wet course that I don't like to begin with. 36/34 Par 70....It should be interesting I am going in with the mindset that I am going to tear up the course like a pro! Wish me luck guys!

BDG:blob:

My local night golf course opens this week. Excitement level is pretty high. Nothing like peeling a drive off the planet and watching that little ball disappear into the darkness.

--
tapatalk

My local night golf course opens this week. Excitement level is pretty high. Nothing like peeling a drive off the planet and watching that little ball disappear into the darkness.

--
tapatalk

I wish we had a night course up this way. Which course is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back