What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas Roadhouse isn't all that it is cracked up to be IMHO... it's more the allure of a new chain that got people here in Boston. The meat is low quality... its a nice atmosphere though and the prices are reasonable for sure. But in terms of a good steak, look elsewhere...

DD,
I could not agree more....However it is inexpensize and they have great cheese fries.

yes, that is true... a massive T bone (w/ plenty of fat on it hmmmm) and three giant sides is like 16 bucks

I personally prefer Lone Star's Cheese Fries but they have packed up and left town. Now you guys have me wanting some cheese fries. :drool:

I personally prefer Lone Star's Cheese Fries but they have packed up and left town. Now you guys have me wanting some cheese fries. :drool:

+1 for cheese fries... it's been probably six years since I have had some

We have all of them nearby. Lonestar, Roadhouse, Logans, Outback, etc...Outback has really good cheese fries.

around here it's really tough getting into an Outback, very popular place. It seems that every time I make an attempt to eat at Outback there is at least a one hour wait for a table...

DD,
Most of OUtbacks restaurants are pretty good IMHO. Carrabbas, Bonefish Grill, Flemings, Roys, and Lee Roy Selmons. All good stuff.

they have a pretty nice ribeye for under 20 bucks... and some diesel sweet potatoes

Beef Stew, cooking in the crock pot all day.

around here it's really tough getting into an Outback, very popular place. It seems that every time I make an attempt to eat at Outback there is at least a one hour wait for a table...

Last time I was at an Outback there was a very loud arguement with the F:bomb: being dropped and I was sure there was about to be a gun fight. So we haven't been back. I didn't really care for their food much either.

We haven't been happy with any of them in Kansas City. In the Bay Area they are great. Service is good here, but the food isn't up to par.

DDB - use their "call ahead seating" and you can tell them when you will be there and you'll be at the head of the line. Whenever we went we did that adn it worked out great. Didn't improve the food, but we didn't have to wait. We don't do Outback anymore. At least not here.

DD,
Most of OUtbacks restaurants are pretty good IMHO. Carrabbas, Bonefish Grill, Flemings, Roys, and Lee Roy Selmons. All good stuff.

We havent got a Bonefish yet either, but there is one in Vegas. We dont have a Sonic burger either.

That's crazy gasman, what kind of town do you live in?

Im 15 minutes from Downtown LA, in one of the biggest suburbs in the country. For some reason we dont get all of the chain restaurants. We just got a Applebees(which is horrible) a few years ago. Im still waiting for a Bob Evans, Cracker Barrel, Chick-fil-a, Ruby Tuesdays, Wild Wings,Lonestar, etc.. I dont eat at places like that very often, but after always seeing the commercials, I wouldnt mind having the option.

Im 15 minutes from Downtown LA, in one of the biggest suburbs in the country. For some reason we dont get all of the chain restaurants. We just got a Applebees(which is horrible) a few years ago. Im still waiting for a Bob Evans, Cracker Barrel, Chick-fil-a, Ruby Tuesdays, Wild Wings,Lonestar, etc.. I dont eat at places like that very often, but after always seeing the commercials, I wouldnt mind having the option.

Chic-Fil-A is the best chicken sandwich I've ever had. I may be partial because it was my first job but their chicken is good.

Bob Evans is alright, Ruby Tuesday's is a glorified hamburger joint, Lonestar has some good cheese fries, If you're talking about Buffalo Wild Wings (BW-3's) they have some good wings.

It's funny, we have every chain restaurant you can imagine within a 15 minute drive from our house, but our favorite places are still the independently owned places.

Chic-Fil-A is the best chicken sandwich I've ever had. I may be partial because it was my first job but their chicken is good.

It's that one pickle slice. I don't know why, but that pickle slice makes all the difference.

It's that one pickle slice. I don't know why, but that pickle slice makes all the difference.

I think between that and the seasoning. :good: If you're feeling frisky throw a piece of cheese and some bacon on the original sandwich. Maybe I'll have to go get a sandwich for dinner. Too bad the closest C-F-A is in a bad part of town around me. :sad:

Tonight is black beans and rice with turkey sausage, bread, and salad. All of which needs some attention now. :brb:

Frozen chimichangas. Of course, we'll cook heat them up them first.

Outback tonight. Baby Back Ribs.

Outback tonight. Baby Back Ribs.

Do you sing the stupid "lets go outback tonight" song too whenever you head to Outback?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back