Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a doctor, but I don't control who gets their butt kicked.

No big shock: I found out that the guy that caused this has an arrest warrant out for him.

That's good to hear. Relieving to say the least.

Excellent, throw him in a cell with a big guy who has a younger sister.
I am a doctor, but I don't control who gets their butt kicked.

No big shock: I found out that the guy that caused this has an arrest warrant out for him.

Why are there threads made when we have threads to talk about certain things. Seems to me that lately there is a new thread for EVERYTHING! It just crowds up the site and makes the really important stuff get lost in the mix. Look, I am all for talking about golf but...do we really need a new thread for "look what I got today". I mean, is your new piece of equipment more important than the thousands of new things in the what golf stuff did you buy today. I guess I just hate opening the home page and seeing this. And really...single or married shouldnt matter either. What the hell is going on? end rant

Fair rant One-T. Really fair IMO. I agree with you. If you find a deal or you buy something, we have threads for those.

People are just lazy. Some dude said yesterday that he didn't want to search for the R11 thread to find out what the stock shafts are. Really? Like finding that one is all that difficult? I agree with you, it's been odd for about a couple of weeks now. Like slow and weird odd.

Why are there threads made when we have threads to talk about certain things. Seems to me that lately there is a new thread for EVERYTHING! It just crowds up the site and makes the really important stuff get lost in the mix. Look, I am all for talking about golf but...do we really need a new thread for "look what I got today". I mean, is your new piece of equipment more important than the thousands of new things in the what golf stuff did you buy today. I guess I just hate opening the home page and seeing this. And really...single or married shouldnt matter either. What the hell is going on? end rant

I love the search function. I love it even more when people use it.

I also think that making a thread about a club that is currently being tested is not good. People are busting their butts to put out content and it would be much cooler if people would read and ask questions there.

Yeah, I guess I just dont get it. There have been at least 3-7 a day that are added...then people just go in and say congrats on the great buy. Ugh. I have been trying to over look this stuff for a while now, but this morning just threw me off.

I love the search function. I love it even more when people use it.

I also think that making a thread about a club that is currently being tested is not good. People are busting their butts to put out content and it would be much cooler if people would read and ask questions there.

I agree man!!!! I have bought new things. I didnt need a thread for it. Mabe mods should just start putting them in the right place. Thats will learn people

I agree man!!!! I have bought new things. I didnt need a thread for it. Mabe mods should just start putting them in the right place. Thats will learn people

Maybe we should just delete them. I've thought about deleting about a brazilion threads.

I like the silent merge hehe. Hey! Where did my thread go?

Maybe we should just delete them. I've thought about deleting about a brazilion threads.

Don't delete my "Thanks SethO" thread!

well, I think the silent merge would be better, not trying to run people off. Just clean the screen

well, I think the silent merge would be better, not trying to run people off. Just clean the screen

Agreed man. I thought your "rant" was more of a common sense thing. I know I skim and sometimes miss a post or even thread. I love the thank you threads but I think we even have a couple already for that. TC started one I believe.

I'd merge threads but I'm afraid to put the thank you's with the single section or the what I bought with the R11 vs D3 thread.

Can we get a singles section on THP? :D

Rant: someone starts a somewhat "controversial" thread and then never posts in there again when everyone replies to them. Example is the single-married thread.

Rant: someone starts a somewhat "controversial" thread and then never posts in there again when everyone replies to them. Example is the single-married thread.

I agree...I noticed that as well. I want those locked up and gonzo. They are lame threads. I might go start a new thread right now

That thread bothered me, a lot. One person has a problem then throws out that marriage is a license to manipulate your spouse? Then that guy is gone, never to post there again.

I agree...I noticed that as well. I want those locked up and gonzo. They are lame threads. I might go start a new thread right now

Ill support it with all I have!

Lol. I like doing that. In my old life I used to call that hit it and quit it.

nevermond...someone JUST started the thread I was gonna start. Damn it!

I thought about starting a thread about using real names on the forum vs. using forum names on the forum. That would have been a winner for sure.

I thought about starting a thread about using real names on the forum vs. using forum names on the forum. That would have been a winner for sure.

true that! Or....

using condoms vs not using them!

BUT, what would I hide behind when I talk trash?

Is it bad that whenever I see the ridiculous threads, I want to torpedo them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back