Experience customizing Vokey wedges?

chirpy

Reaction score
Handicap
I have a couple of Vokey wedges that I really love and was thinking about getting them customized with my initials.

Does anyone here have experience with getting this service done? And do I have to go through Vokey? I'd appreciate any recommendations. I have his standard spin milled wedges (first photo below).

After looking at a few samples, I like the Fowler stamp style (2nd photo below), as compared with the standard Vokey ones. The Nike one below is also pretty cool...

vokeystamp.jpg

fowler-vokey-070110.jpg

This one is also cool, although not a Vokey:
A-AnthonyKim-Wedge-040511-640x360.jpg

I'm sure you Wouldnt have to go through titelist, in fact I think you can do it yourself with a hammer and some steel letters.

Thanks for the tip.

Note: For some reason an administrator removed the link I included here to demonstrate how to stamp your golf clubs. I did a search on Google and there was a site with a good example, but apparently I can't link there??

Anyway, if you're interested in this, just perform a search for "how to stamp golf club" on a search engine. It also looks like there are some videos on YouTube demonstrating how to do it yourself.

Last edited:
would a normal run of the mill engraver not be able to do this?i would of thought so,and the charge wouldn't be too bad.

Back