The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I think Dallas has a very good chance to beat the Tom Brady's this weekend. They're coming off a bye week giving Garret and Ryan plenty of time to game a plan and the rest of the team to get healthy. And Brady? Pretty pedestrian numbers the last two weeks.

Lets hear it haters.

I don't know if I'm seeing that. It could definately happen, but Romo's gotta perform well for the whole game. I give the Pats the odds, but it would not surprise me if the Boys pulled it out. Especially off a bye where they could (concievably) get everything sorted out.

I do too. We just need players to execute it and stay within the plan to win. And Romo to keep the ball out of the Pats hands.

Antonio is on a new squad this week, he's going to make a case for the Heisman this weekend!

I don't know if I'm seeing that. It could definately happen, but Romo's gotta perform well for the whole game. I give the Pats the odds, but it would not surprise me if the Boys pulled it out. Especially off a bye where they could (concievably) get everything sorted out.

I like it. First you dont see it and by the end you have almost convinced yourself the Cowboys could win. A couple more post and you can put some big $$$ cash down on it.

If they get after Brady they can win.

Kevin

Pow! Demarcus Ware. Meet Tom Brady.

4 or 5 times. I love seeing Brady get sacked. When he won his first Super Bowl, it was one of the years the Packers had a very good team, but Favre most likely screwed it up with INTs in the playoffs. I always kind of felt the whole Patriots "Dynasty" could have been stopped by the Packers.

Kevin

4 or 5 times. I love seeing Brady get sacked. When he won his first Super Bowl, it was one of the years the Packers had a very good team, but Favre most likely screwed it up with INTs in the playoffs. I always kind of felt the whole Patriots "Dynasty" could have been stopped by the Packers.

Kevin

Turnovers. I have some apple ones in the fridge btw. But the football ones always kill. Without 4 Tony Romo TO's the Cowboys are most likely 4-0 right now and this game would be HUGE. TO's are really what win and lose games.

Turnovers. I have some apple ones in the fridge btw. But the football ones always kill. Without 4 Tony Romo TO's the Cowboys are most likely 4-0 right now and this game would be HUGE. TO's are really what win and lose games.

I think that may have been the year Favre threw 6 INTS against the Rams in the playoffs. I have to tell you, man, Favre was exciting as hell, but when a guy looks back on it after a couple of years, it's easier to see how he left wins on the field with TOs. Romo is very similar.

Kevin

I think that may have been the year Favre threw 6 INTS against the Rams in the playoffs. I have to tell you, man, Favre was exciting as hell, but when a guy looks back on it after a couple of years, it's easier to see how he left wins on the field with TOs. Romo is very similar.

Kevin

Favre was great to watch but I agree with you. And Romo is all too similar. I just hope he doesnt leave too many more wins this year on the field.

I asked Erin if she wanted to go out tomorrow to watch the Packers game and she replies:

"they're playing the Rams. We'll watch the Panthers."

hahahaha

So what pregame show does everyone watch if any? Back in the day I used to enjoy espn and boomer but not so much anymore. I think boomer picks those guys to make himself look smarter. I'd love to see more intelligence on the show again. Until then I've started watching the nfl channels pre-game show.

~Don't drink and tapatalk~

I don't get to watch a lot of pregame shows Kmac. I have little ones. If I can watch, I watch anything but Fox. Not a fan.

So what pregame show does everyone watch if any? Back in the day I used to enjoy espn and boomer but not so much anymore. I think boomer picks those guys to make himself look smarter. I'd love to see more intelligence on the show again. Until then I've started watching the nfl channels pre-game show.

I don't get to watch a lot of pregame shows Kmac. I have little ones. If I can watch, I watch anything but Fox. Not a fan.

Same here, right now I'm watching Curious George and Super Why, but if I do get to watch the pregame shows I go with ESPN just because I think its the best of the worst. Fox is terrible, CBS is bad, and ESPN is tolerable. Other than Tom Jackson, I have a hard time not muting the TV every time he talks.

So does anyone think the Skins will win against the eagles? I sure hope they do and I think Romo will have a huge FF day for me.

Nfl channel has been surprisingly good. I'm becoming a fan more and more when I watch it.

Vince I agree. Romo is large today like the belbs drives. And the skins put the "dream team" season to bed. Nail in the coffin today.

So does anyone think the Skins will win against the eagles? I sure hope they do and I think Romo will have a huge FF day for me.

Wouldn't surprise me the way the Eagles have played this year, but I think Philly will actually pull it off this week. Just hope my Texans can pull one out in Baltimore, not holding my breath though with all our injuries.

I think the texans get worked today. That ravens defense is nasty.

The Rskins can beat the Eagles mainly because Philly is a joke.

A better question is whether the Rams beat the spread. As much as I'm going to watch that game, it is not going to be interesting.

Wouldn't surprise me the way the Eagles have played this year, but I think Philly will actually pull it off this week. Just hope my Texans can pull one out in Baltimore, not holding my breath though with all our injuries.

I think Philly may just screw up and actually play decent today and get a W.

I don't watch NFL pregame. And I think the Skins will lose to the Eagles. Call me crazy, but I think the Eagles are too good to keep losing like this.

Skins should beat the Eagles since Philly can't stop runs up the middle.

I don't watch NFL pregame. And I think the Skins will lose to the Eagles. Call me crazy, but I think the Eagles are too good to keep losing like this.

one would think so, but they do keep finding a way of losing every week. i think they'll pull it out today though.

On paper the Eagles are good. On the field they're pretty awful. At this stage in the NFL, you are you're record. They have shown me 0 reason to believe they're for real.

Weather should not be a factor today for Patriots-Cowboys, it's a sunny day up here with temperatures in the 60s. The only possible issue is the wind, which will be 15-25 MPH throughout the day. It's not as bad as yesterday where we were getting gusts up to 40 MPH!

I think that I'll go hit some balls at the range, then come home and watch that game. Nothing in the 1 PM games that I get here interests me.

I think the texans get worked today. That ravens defense is nasty.

True, but the Titans were able to get to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back