Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
thrown-under-the-bus.jpg

I may have missed it. Whats going on today?

Brohugs and people are mad that Schwartz and Harbaugh havent brohugged it out yet.

I'm still with ya One-T...

So I'm worried the pro I'm gonna get my lesson from today is going to tell me to just quit and sell my clubs. That's how bad the swing is right now.

Brohugs and people are mad that Schwartz and Harbaugh havent brohugged it out yet.

I'm still with ya One-T...

thanks bro...

and I am not mad at Drum...just to clear that up. Yes, I think it was uncalled for. But, there have been a number of people doing it and its just not right. There is absolutely no instance that makes it right. There are others that are guilty and that have done much worse. and I am not talking about making fun of someone for slow play. That was and is very over played. this rant of mine could go on for days. I know I need to drop it, but I am to the point where I am really bothered by it. I myself being in 1.0 am also hurt by the happenings of some things on this forum as of late. Really hurt! I typically suck it up and do breathe it out. But I just cant this time. I have also PM'd with JB about it...today. I guess I am just bummed. I truly am. THP is my happy place. its where I rant about life. This is where I hang with my buddies and gain friends that I can 'count" on. So, when things happen....and people turn their backs on each other and stab each other in the back. It bothers me. We are all here for 1 reason...that was golf. Now, many of us have found this to be so much more. But, when people lose sight of this in order to gain ground or 1 up or get freebies...etc. It hurts feelings and it turnes things for the worse. What happened to letting the chips fall how they will fall? What happened to loyalties and friendships? Why would anyone ever be a rat? Its to gain something...thats it. I just hate it. There have been many things lately that just hurt.

thanks bro...

and I am not mad at Drum...just to clear that up. Yes, I think it was uncalled for. But, there have been a number of people doing it and its just not right. There is absolutely no instance that makes it right. There are others that are guilty and that have done much worse. and I am not talking about making fun of someone for slow play. That was and is very over played. this rant of mine could go on for days. I know I need to drop it, but I am to the point where I am really bothered by it. I myself being in 1.0 am also hurt by the happenings of some things on this forum as of late. Really hurt! I typically suck it up and do breathe it out. But I just cant this time. I have also PM'd with JB about it...today. I guess I am just bummed. I truly am. THP is my happy place. its where I rant about life. This is where I hang with my buddies and gain friends that I can 'count" on. So, when things happen....and people turn their backs on each other and stab each other in the back. It bothers me. We are all here for 1 reason...that was golf. Now, many of us have found this to be so much more. But, when people lose sight of this in order to gain ground or 1 up or get freebies...etc. It hurts feelings and it turnes things for the worse. What happened to letting the chips fall how they will fall? What happened to loyalties and friendships? Why would anyone ever be a rat? Its to gain something...thats it. I just hate it. There have been many things lately that just hurt.

Great post, Jeff.

Kevin

sorry for the show today...but I am not sorry. I still want to talk about it. I am still mad. Deep breaths suck...hehe

I'm with you on this, between the MC and outing thread I'm beside myself to the point my coworker asked me why I was frowning. This BS really needs to stop

Thanks for putting that out there One-T. Definitely something you needed to get off your chest and I personally took something away from it that I know I need to be cautious of/avoid doing. Thanks buddy.

thanks bro...

Would it be possible to get a little back story? If you would prefer to PM it that is fine.

That sucks One-T. I really do hate people that would do that to other people. I sometimes wish that people would just have fun and talk about golf. I think greed is the main cause and everybody thinks they can win by running over somebody else. I know you are frustrated and I hope you can drink it out soon.

Thanks for putting that out there One-T. Definitely something you needed to get off your chest and I personally took something away from it that I know I need to be cautious of/avoid doing. Thanks buddy.

good stuff buddy! I know I had got onto you a few days ago...I am happy you posted this man. :)

That sucks One-T. I really do hate people that would do that to other people. I sometimes wish that people would just have fun and talk about golf. I think greed is the main cause and everybody thinks they can win by running over somebody else. I know you are frustrated and I hope you can drink it out soon.

I dont know if I will ever drink it out with one person

Yea, it's easy to get carried away. I'm sorry if I said anything inappropriate or mean spirited during it all. I agree that this is a place to have fun and enjoy good conversation.

Yea, it's easy to get carried away. I'm sorry if I said anything inappropriate or mean spirited during it all. I agree that this is a place to have fun and enjoy good conversation.

Same here Hawk. Easy to get carried away. I know I made a post saying we shouldn't talk about it and move on, but then replied to a post talking about it. I know I come here pretty much every day to have fun. I hope others do the same.

I am confused as to what is going on, but One-T that was a great post. I think many of us come to THP for a lot of reasons, and golf is a part of that, a big part, but this place has become somewhere for me to just talk.

I love the banter, the rants, the FF talk, it is all a part of what makes THP the best site on the web

Women. Nuff Said.

I agree... Wait... The world just exploded because we agreed lol.

I knew the world was coming to end some day, didn't know it was going to be today haha

I agree... Wait... The world just exploded because we agreed lol.

hahahaha
Rep added buddy. That just made my day.

sorry for the show today...but I am not sorry. I still want to talk about it. I am still mad. Deep breaths suck...hehe

Why so mad dude?

so i had my eye on a ping putter thats been in the pro shop forever and the price has been dropping and dropping
i was gonna ask my boss if i could put it out of its misery and buy it tomorrow since the boss wasnt there today
some dude strolls up today and asked me if we had the head covers for it
i go into the store room and get it out to show him and he goes "ill take it" putter and all
i couldnt believe it... for months nobody even looked at it and the day before i get it someone buys it
weird

That sucks Russ. I just finished taking notes on restriction enzymes. Very painful. Oh, and I wish I had more funds to put toward golf, but I'm saving up in case I get into the Outing.

That sucks Russ. I just finished taking notes on restriction enzymes. Very painful. Oh, and I wish I had more funds to put toward golf, but I'm saving up in case I get into the Outing.
im going to have to google restriction enzymes arent i?

im going to have to google restriction enzymes arent i?

I wouldn't. Run while you still can. If you really want to know, I'll give it to you as simply as I can: they cut DNA into fragments.

ahhh now i remember... too bad i didnt transfer to the pcr lab when i worked clinical or id prolly know more about it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back