Fall Golf Get Together for PA/MD/DE/NJ/NY Or E. Ohio

Sunday at Hickory Valley

Group 1 - Tee Time 9:28am Jeremy Heslop, Skinny, Sharkwrestler, MattyK
Group 2 - Tee Time 9:36am SnyPA, TheGeneral451, BHillin
Group 3 - Tee Time 9:44am MaryC, Hanks, France, B

I hope you guys like swearing and crude jokes or its gonna be a long day!

Thanks for setting this up Mary. I'm looking forward to playing Galen as I've never played it before. Hickory is one of my favorite courses and I always seem to do well there so Sunday's round should be a good time. Hopefully you can get some G20 love going on Sunday

Sunday at Hickory Valley

Group 1 - Tee Time 9:28am Jeremy Heslop, Skinny, Sharkwrestler, MattyK
Group 2 - Tee Time 9:36am SnyPA, TheGeneral451, BHillin
Group 3 - Tee Time 9:44am MaryC, Hanks, France, B

I hope you guys like swearing and crude jokes or its gonna be a long day!

LOL... They better be good jokes so that I can use later....

I hope so too! Even if it is a small group like last time though, we'll have a blast! Plus it means more cookies for MattyK and everyone...

Cookies? Nobody said anything about cookies!!! Nom!

iOS using Tapatalk

Cookies? Nobody said anything about cookies!!! Nom!

iOS using Tapatalk

Jeremy it is a tradition around here. If you play a round with MaryC you get cookies :)

Cookies are awesome :)

tapatalk addict....

I'll snack on pleanty of cookies

tapatalk addict....

Especially since I'm trying to get rid of all the baking ingredients versus pack them up....

smart thinking mary

Hmmm...if you only bring cookies for those in your foursome then hmmm Those guys better watch their backs before sat :)

Just bumping this back to 1st page.

We can still squeeze folks in if they want to play with us.

See 1st post for details.

For those playing, weather is looking good!!

Mary, i wont make it sat. but will be there sun! cant wait!

Good luck Matty! See ya Sunday.

You guys/gals have fun and I hope you have the beautiful weather we had at the Georgia Get Together!

Was just up in New Holland and then Souderton area this past weekend and it was a little windy, but temperature was just right. If it stays that way we will be set. Can't wait!

have fun all

Just sent you a PM...would love to make it Saturday and get to meet some THPers in person!

Bridgestone J40 irons will be there as will the PING G20 driver for whomever wants to knock them around...just saying

Bridgestone J40 irons will be there as will the PING G20 driver for whomever wants to knock them around...just saying

damn you:banghead:

Just sent you a PM...would love to make it Saturday and get to meet some THPers in person!

MattyK is playing in his club championship so you can have his slot in the 1:30pm tee time with Golf4Life, MikeT, and Filidini. We're glad you can join us!

MattyK is playing in his club championship so you can have his slot in the 1:30pm tee time with Golf4Life, MikeT, and Filidini. We're glad you can join us!

Well I hope this 18 handicapper doesn't embarrass himself...I'm sure a good time will be had by all, whatever horrible shots I hit....:banana:

Those J40 irons look sweet wouldn't mind a swing or two.

They'll be there along with the Heavy Irons and Taylormade CB's....it'll be a mini-demo day of sorts

Those J40 irons look sweet wouldn't mind a swing or two.

Well I hope this 18 handicapper doesn't embarrass himself...I'm sure a good time will be had by all, whatever horrible shots I hit....:banana:

You obviously haven't seen fildini play! Seriously, we just love to play this game, and meet other thpers.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Back