What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys I appreciate it. Trout what did you buy? I missed it....

Pieced together a 2 over 74 today. Missed 4 greens and a handful of birds but had a blast

That is a phenominal GIR day there Tad, nice shooting buddy.

Shot a 39 (+4). Pretty ugly 39 at that. Finished well, but no birds all day. Excited to get out again tomorrow.

Yesterday I shot an 81. That's 5 strokes lower than my previous personal best.

I shot a 37 on the back 9.

3 birdies too!

3 birdies too!

awesome score, congrats!

Just finished 9 and shot 41 (par 35). Ugly, ugly. Pushes off tee and pulling irons. Putts not dropping either...

Waiting for wife to arrive and will play 9 with her.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

3 birdies too!
Congrats! Great round!

3 birdies too!

Awesome mrvanm wtg.

Easily my best round since the trip to Hawaii, a 77, I opened with 5 straight bogies and then finished with 2 birds, 2 more bogies and the rest pars. It felt good to score again. I used 29 putts and hit 10 of 14 fairways, but only hit 6 GIR, needless to say I scrambled pretty well after the slow start. 39/38 were the 2 sides.

Played the always beautiful Copperhead at Innisbrook today, home of the Transitions Championship on the PGA Tour. Long course with tons of elevation changes which is not common in FL. Tons of bunkers and water as well. if you follow us on twitter we had a bunch of pictures up there. Shot 90 today and it was the tale of two 9s. Got paired up with some interesting "golfers" that were resort guests and had not played golf in 3 years. They did fine on the front 9 and kept up, but by hole 12, it was a LONG process and a 5 hour round. Shot 40 on the front and a 50 on the back. Thanks in part to two 10s on two par 5s.

But you just cannot be upset when you look around and see this beautiful facility.

Nice round Dawg...JB it happens to the best of use. That course requires your A-game. I know 5 hours was killing you!!!

Played Northshore with my dad and two guys the paired with us. Dragged my sore body around for a 78 today. Hit 12/14 fairways and 50% of my greens. Late nights, beer and me don't make for a good round.

I was following your pics on twitter JB, the place looks outstanding. Looked to be a gorgeous day out as well so you're right, hard to be upset no matter what the score. Very solid front 9 indeed.

Played the always beautiful Copperhead at Innisbrook today, home of the Transitions Championship on the PGA Tour. Long course with tons of elevation changes which is not common in FL. Tons of bunkers and water as well. if you follow us on twitter we had a bunch of pictures up there. Shot 90 today and it was the tale of two 9s. Got paired up with some interesting "golfers" that were resort guests and had not played golf in 3 years. They did fine on the front 9 and kept up, but by hole 12, it was a LONG process and a 5 hour round. Shot 40 on the front and a 50 on the back. Thanks in part to two 10s on two par 5s.

But you just cannot be upset when you look around and see this beautiful facility.

That's the way to look at it, I can always have a good time if the course is beautiful, it is hard to get too wrapped up in youself on those type of courses. And I agree with Kong, we all know a 5 hour round was absolutely killing you inside.

Nice round Dawg...JB it happens to the best of use. That course requires your A-game. I know 5 hours was killing you!!!

I was following your pics on twitter JB, the place looks outstanding. Looked to be a gorgeous day out as well so you're right, hard to be upset no matter what the score. Very solid front 9 indeed.

Thanks guys. The greens were absolutely lightning fast today. Front 9 was some really good golf for me on that course. Back 9 was a complete melt down. Having 2 tens is outrageous. The second one took a 25 footer to make 10 ironically enough.

Thanks guys. The greens were absolutely lightning fast today. Front 9 was some really good golf for me on that course. Back 9 was a complete melt down. Having 2 tens is outrageous. The second one took a 25 footer to make 10 ironically enough.

At least your greens are fast...the ones out here are the slowest I have ever been on right now. I put up 2 quads on the front last round and couldnt get things back together because of the greens. Finished with an 82 :banghead:

You nail those long putts when you need them. It's good you were able to have fun and enjoyed a beautiful course.

At least your greens are fast...the ones out here are the slowest I have ever been on right now. I put up 2 quads on the front last round and couldnt get things back together because of the greens. Finished with an 82 :banghead:

Its a PGA Tour course, it kind of has to be fast.

Its a PGA Tour course, it kind of has to be fast.

That is what I am used to...we just had over seeding so everything is slow. I cant wait till they cut them down to speed.

I ended up with an 81 today. 40-41....not bad considering I was not striking the ball very well except for on a few shots. Could not make a putt over 5 feet if my life depended on it today.

Bad 18 holes today as I shot 45 and 43 for an 88. My putting was way off. The good news is we played nine more holes and I shot a 35. Two birdies and one bogey. Tomorrow we are playing a fairly long course for me and I am excited ! My putter came back alive and I am ready to play...

For some reason I could not find this thread last week...

I hit the course for 9 holes on both Thursday and a different course on Saturday.

Thursday I played the round of my life... +3 39!!!!!! I was +1 going into #8.
Saturday, I golfed at a course I hadn't been to in YEARS. Shot +7.... The par 3's absolutely KILLED me. A single, double, and triple bogey JUST on par 3s... The remaining 6 holes, I was just +1.

I'm really starting to gain confidence in my putter, my irons, and my short game. :)

Bad 18 holes today as I shot 45 and 43 for an 88. My putting was way off. The good news is we played nine more holes and I shot a 35. Two birdies and one bogey. Tomorrow we are playing a fairly long course for me and I am excited ! My putter came back alive and I am ready to play...

Matt Kuchar isn't suppose to have a bad putting round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back