Fall Golf Get Together for PA/MD/DE/NJ/NY Or E. Ohio

You obviously haven't seen fildini play! Seriously, we just love to play this game, and meet other thpers.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

speak for yourself! i'm there to WIN!!!!!!! lol

The get togethers are such a great time. so great to meet more THPers

You obviously haven't seen fildini play! Seriously, we just love to play this game, and meet other thpers.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Ow. Come on Bret. It isnt that bad/

Yes it is!

It will be nice to meet you guys! Can't wait.

Wish I could join you all! Take tons of pictures!

I wish I could join you all, it sounds like a great time! Have fun and take a lot of pictures!

I might just have to take my digital SLR along for pics...

I might just have to take my digital SLR along for pics...

Please do!! I"m horrible about remembering to take photos during the round.

Just checked the weather forcast for the weekend. Looking good!! In the low 60s and sunny.

Can't wait to see everyone and tee it up

Hope you guys have as good of a time as we did at the GA Get Together! Shoot well!

glad it wont be too chilly, im no good while wearing layers!!

Just checked the weather forcast for the weekend. Looking good!! In the low 60s and sunny.

Can't wait to see everyone and tee it up

Still shorts and visor weather!

Gave the clubs a bath last night so they're all ready to go! Going to be a fun weekend!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

have a good time this weekend everyone!

I apologize to everybody I am now not going to be able to make it. Co-workers wife had a medical emergency and the rest of us are going to cover his stuff this weekend. Was looking forward to meeting everybody. have to try it next time.

-Skinny

I apologize to everybody I am now not going to be able to make it. Co-workers wife had a medical emergency and the rest of us are going to cover his stuff this weekend. Was looking forward to meeting everybody. have to try it next time.

-Skinny

Sorry to hear that Skinny. We were looking forward to teeing it up with you. Hopefully everything will work out OK for your co-worker and you can tee it up with the gang next Spring.

Last chance for anyone who thinks they might want to join us on Saturday. We have two slots open for a 1:40pm tee time. PM me if you want to join us at Galen Hall Golf Club in the Reading area.

super excited about tomorrow and Sunday.... charging my camera maybe a hole of the day THP 4some style will be in the works one of the days.

Ughhhhhh I'm so tempted to play tomorrow

Ughhhhhh I'm so tempted to play tomorrow

come up and play! its gonna be great... drives not to bad i drive down to Rock Manor once and a while to play with OEM. can even relax a little after and have dinner if you want.

The more the merrier...

I didn't sign up for that kind of action....

super excited about tomorrow and Sunday.... charging my camera maybe a hole of the day THP 4some style will be in the works one of the days.

come up and play! its gonna be great... drives not to bad i drive down to Rock Manor once and a while to play with OEM. can even relax a little after and have dinner if you want.

Over a 2 hour drive though :angry: I seriously would love to come, I just can't decide

Over a 2 hour drive though :angry: I seriously would love to come, I just can't decide

I'm driving a couple hours from NJ for it....just blast some favorite tunes and the drive goes by in no time...

EDIT: Plus, would love to see another lefty on the course...

i've driven farther for less but i love traveling playing new courses.

Back