Thanks Scooter - Heading South to Take on JB!

DDBowdoin

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
Well, after reading the adventures Scooter and JB had I am officially making my way down to Tampa for a classic THP Staff Showdown - live on the Golf Channel Feb 26- March 1st!

Lots of practice ahead for me... well, more like hitting balls into the snow. JB stands ZERO chance...hehe

looking forward to the trip! it's snowing as I am typing this... :beat-up:

Glad you are coming DD. We will get out to a couple of courses and hopefully our resident pro can join us too.

Glad you are coming DD. We will get out to a couple of courses and hopefully our resident pro can join us too.

I am putting Andy in his place... wait a second, not a chance

Looking forward to playing down in Florida, my first experience with Florida golf.

My brother had to one up me.. for his spring break he's heading to spend time with his godfather (who's a member at Isleworth) and he'll be down there for 10 days in April... Bay Hill, Isleworth, Lake Nona, and a weekend in Miami at Doral

Just tell him, you will be down here twice. Once for the PGA show and once for golf.

looking forward to the trip! it's snowing as I am typing this... :beat-up:

Funny thing it's snowing while I'm reading your post.

Enjoy your time in the warmer weather.

Have fun, I sure did. JB is a gracious host for sure, I am indebted to him for his help and kindness..so I let him win:>)
Actually I knew it would be cool when I took amully after shanking my first ever drive in Florida!
Oh yeah, Frenchy's for great sandwiches: Their Cuban and Buffalo Grouper are amazing. Cooter's (not Hooters) for great meal-like seafood. Raw oysters and their steamer bucket are the best I've had.

Ill be in Texas for Jan 15-20th right away, too bad its for hockey not golf :(. But the family me and one of my teammates are staying with has a kid thats apparently really into golf, so ill see what happens!

Have fun, I sure did. JB is a gracious host for sure, I am indebted to him for his help and kindness..so I let him win:>)
Actually I knew it would be cool when I took amully after shanking my first ever drive in Florida!
Oh yeah, Frenchy's for great sandwiches: Their Cuban and Buffalo Grouper are amazing. Cooter's (not Hooters) for great meal-like seafood. Raw oysters and their steamer bucket are the best I've had.

I am not eating, at all...

it's golf all day, whether it be a range or a putting green a club is not leaving my hand for any reason! I am leaving freezing temperatures and arriving in paradise!

Then you will be alone. We like our food as much as our golf. hehe

Ahh, a quic lunch, then more golf...later a big seafood dinner and few drinks (or pop if you aren't old enough!) and a good nights rest...get up and repeat. Was the life.

haha I'm not that young! I turn 24 on January 27th!

lol... JB, does your home course have lights on the practice green!

No,
But there is a lighted range within 5 minutes of my house.

Back