What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eagles v. Vikings:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uosdjxC-CWs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uosdjxC-CWs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

As for what I am watching right now, someone napping. I thought I was the one that worked all day and then hurried home to cook dinner :confused2:

As for what I am watching right now, someone napping. I thought I was the one that worked all day and then hurried home to cook dinner :confused2:

This is a from the what's for dinner thread but if he is napping and you did the cooking, you should definitely add the walnuts and chocolate sauce!!

Playing Lessons From the Pros: Jim Furyk.

Nip Tuck... finally back on TV!

Man vs Food.

playing "world golf tour"... watching myself suck

playing "world golf tour"... watching myself suck

LOL. The weather has been so bad that the only golf I'm getting in is Tiger Woods 08 on the PS3.

Hey Dan, Geoff Ogilvy is wearing your Puma belt today.

A replay of the Mercedes and getting ready to crash.

here's what happens.

Spoiler
Ogilvy loses his razor blades. major 5 o'clock shadow alert

I already know what happens!
It's just that, once again, 200-odd channels and NOTHING is on!

Happens a lot.

I already know what happens!
It's just that, once again, 200-odd channels and NOTHING is on!

Happens a lot.

Yeah it does, but I keep telling myself IT'S 200 CHANNELS! Makes it easier to write the check for them.LOL

Giants-Eagles, as narrated by The Kid.

What's that G commercial, anyway? Neither of us could figure it out.

getting ready for the final round of the mercedes... for now, watching JUMPER

Just got back from shopping. Just turned on the tournament.

Supercross on Speed channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back