[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YpMdIHgDmCA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YpMdIHgDmCA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I hope it's a good game, but the Sooners always seem to let me down.

Actually, sad as it may be, you should root for OU. Because if OU wins, the Texas still has a (tiny) shot at winning the AP #1 because Texas beat OU and they both (would) have 1 loss. There would have been a better chance, however, if they had beaten OSU by a bigger margin.

Oh I hear you, but it's not about the national title. Tha hope has flown. It's about vengence. I hope the Gators wins 45-35.

Predictions?

OU by 14. I think the whole line has more heart than The Tim Tebow Show.

Lets go gators !! !!! Lets go gators !! !!! Lets go gators !! !!!

Predictions?

OU by 14. I think the whole line has more heart than The Tim Tebow Show.

I will take that wager any day. UF by 10. It pains me to say that though.

I will take that wager any day. UF by 10. It pains me to say that though.

OK...

I didn't watch much of the Gators, but I know for certain that OU will put up a good fight.

Don't let them scare you off your prediction, I'm hoping OU pulls it off.

I'll go OU by 10

Don't let them scare you off your prediction, I'm hoping OU pulls it off.

I'll go OU by 10

Haha, thanks MO. I stand by my prediction...just that it's a little one-sided. I think OU will have more fight in them based on what I've seen from them, and heard in general this year.

I need OU to take control of this game early, I have to be up at 3am to go to work tomorrow.

Is this game going to get interesting?

Sorry MO, looks like it may be Texas/Ohio State all over again.

I don't mind a defensive game, if one team is jumped out to a big lead it would be boring.

If it was OU I could go to bed and get some sleep.

HAHAHA, ok, it just got a bit better. :wink:

That was a helluva first half, can't believe Florida was able to hold them out of the end zone like that.

It's going to be a short night for me,lol

I am sitting here watching the game... just the way some of the players are acting and what not makes me think these schools have ZERO standards when recruiting these kids!

UF was the best team this year. I know Texas fans have a gripe, but the same thing would have happened. I hate the Gators more than anyone, but they were so fast on defense, it would have been hard on anyone.

UF was the best team this year. I know Texas fans have a gripe, but the same thing would have happened. I hate the Gators more than anyone, but they were so fast on defense, it would have been hard on anyone.

It really would've. Especially since it took Colt and crew so long to get started against the Buckeyes - the Buckeyes - the Gators would've walked all over them before they had any chance to come back some.

Nicer to end with a bowl win and "next year" than a Heisman sized loss.

Man I hate the Gators.

Man I hate the Gators.

HAHAHA, me too.

But on the plus side, maybe now I'll finally get to stop hearing "45-35"?!

Chances are slim.

45 - 35

610x.jpg

soonerkidcrying.jpg

Slim chance, indeed.

Mark it down fans. UF will win the title again next year too. Look at their roster. Entire starting defense is coming back. 10 of 11 starters on offense are coming back. And Tebow is too.

Mark it down fans. UF will win the title again next year too. Look at their roster. Entire starting defense is coming back. 10 of 11 starters on offense are coming back. And Tebow is too.

I was thinking the same thing today, my prediction for next year is Florida vs. Texas. Colt McCoy is staying in college, right?

As for Tebow he definitely should comeback for his senior yr. I've got a feeling he will be remembered as a great college player, not so much at the next level.

Back