Status
Not open for further replies.

MattyKrack17

MattyCaulk AkA DigDug
Reaction score
Handicap
This was my first year on a league. We played every other sat, 18 holes and never played the same course. It was 11 weeks and 4 rounds of playoffs, single elimination. 8 out of 24 made the playoffs. I was 5th seed. Well today was the championship match. I won 6 up. Super stoked. Also missed a hole in one by a foot on a 165 yard par 3

aefc5389-8aae-1ce1.jpg

tapatalk addict....

Congratulations!

Excellent! This site is full of winners and great folks!

Great stuff dude. Super sweet.

Awesome Matt!!!

Congrats man!

This was my first year on a league. We played every other sat, 18 holes and never played the same course. It was 11 weeks and 4 rounds of playoffs, single elimination. 8 out of 24 made the playoffs. I was 5th seed. Well today was the championship match. I won 6 up. Super stoked. Also missed a hole in one by a foot on a 165 yard par 3

aefc5389-8aae-1ce1.jpg

tapatalk addict....

Hey, congratulations! Must be a nice feeling.

Congrats Matty....what do you get for the win?

Congrats matty!

Congrats Matty!! That is incredible. I think I'm going to join a league next year

Congrats Matty! Sounds like a blast of a time.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

That's awesome Matty! Way to go bud and the best of luck in the future!

Congrats man!

Congrats Matty, way to come from behind as the 5th seed and take them all down. Now you just have to back it up next year.

That's awesome Matty. Solid victory too, 6 up! Congrats, I can't wait to see the trophy.

Congrats!

Right back atcha and I ain't your BRO Richard.

This is the first thing you've posted in this thread that has any truth or relevance. Now run along back to wrx and the rest of the wanna be's over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back