Competition Teams - 2012 THP Golf Outing

Team Norman is going to go down. That is an easy one. HAHA

This is getting better and better, CLsmooth and OEM Richard on the same squad....hehe
Nice line up for the Masters collaspers

Yep those chunks er chumps don't stand a chance:beat-up:

Man that team is good looking and talented.

This is awesome to see the teams coming together. Team Norman looks pretty good! Might pull a 2nd or 3rd place finish if Chunky can conquer his swing change :)

This is awesome to see the teams coming together. Team Norman looks pretty good! Might pull a 2nd or 3rd place finish if Chunky can conquer his swing change :)

You ARE referring to the Villa crawl no doubt...hehe

Nice - another great announcement. Team midgets....I mean Norman in the house. Definitely not the winning team. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Norman= first losers, or second losers to team faldo

tapatalk addict....

Another great team announcement! Team Norman looks solid.

Nice - another great announcement. Team midgets....I mean Norman in the house. Definitely not the winning team. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Wow I guess you need to figure where your allegiances fall. You were all but carrying Clsmooths bags for the MC. Now he's a circus attraction...man youre in a tough spot. Midget tossing was banned in Orlando

Wow I guess you need to figure where your allegiances fall. You were all but carrying Clsmooths bags for the MC. Now he's a circus attraction...man youre in a tough spot. Midget tossing was banned in Orlando

LMAO.....definitely a tough spot with so much going on. I have learned to complete segregate both events and said competitors. If not, there is too much conflict of interest.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Team Norman should be solid, loving seeing each team named and anxiously awaiting the naming of all the rest.

Team Norman

Chunkylover77
Redman
Fildini
jefrazie
SW
OEM Kevin

Well it's all academic after this announcement, because we're taking you fools to school. We might even bring a short bus for team nickalaus.

--
tapatalk

Team Norman has just been announced.

Team Norman

Chunkylover77
Redman
Fildini
jefrazie
SW
OEM Kevin

Well it's all academic after this announcement, because we're taking you fools to school. We might even bring a short bus for team nickalaus.

--
tapatalk
Better have that bus drop you off at spelling class, hehehe.

Better have that bus drop you off at spelling class, hehehe.

Yea they probably won't have any problem beating Team Nickalaus but that's their quota for the weekend. Now they couldn't hold a candle to Team Nicklaus which is the real Dream Team :bananadance:!

LMAO.....definitely a tough spot with so much going on. I have learned to complete segregate both events and said competitors. If not, there is too much conflict of interest.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I have not. You are dead to me

I thought I woke up this morning only to realize I am dead. Thought one last goodbye was appropriate, so goodbye - it has been fun.

Tappin' from my iPad!

And there is another team that I can look forward to destroying with my as yet to be named team mates.

Another team will be announced today.

Back