Fall Golf Get Together for PA/MD/DE/NJ/NY Or E. Ohio

Yesterday bunker rake, today car... driving down the road... Hanks is the MAN!!!!

JB does not sense the humor in one of his staff team mates knocking over a car :D

Had a BLAST meeting with some old friends and meeting some new ones this weekend! Thanks again for everything MARY! Great weekend of Golf and the Wedding was off the Hook last night!

YES!! You guys (hanks) are making my day today while working. Someone was driving down the road and had no idea they were going to get Hanks'ed. Awesome.

Hanks'ed....hehehe...All I can say is I am jealous no matter how the game is going..
Any game is better than sitting here on a Sunday working a book report with my 8yr old...

Looking forward to more pics and videos...

Second Group finishing up on 18

IMG_0732.jpg

IMG_0734.jpg

The Set Up:
[video=youtube;arc-T6I-Uik]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arc-T6I-Uik[/video]

The Outcome!:

It was a ton of fun today! Great to see mary C, Hanks, and Buckjob again! And it was Awesome to Meet Sharkwrestler, Snypa, and Jeremy! Thank you for the invite and Thanks to Mary C for putting all of it together! Without her this wouldn't have happened!

Congrats to Buck on his Plaid Jacket victory :clapp:

YES!! You guys (hanks) are making my day today while working. Someone was driving down the road and had no idea they were going to get Hanks'ed. Awesome.
The Plaid Jacket group was a hole ahead and we all stopped on the tee box totally amazed at Hanks shot after we all recovered from the loud bang , the poor car another THP victim .

Thanks MaryC for putting this outing together, I hope you arrive safe this evening in Va. It was a pleasure to meet face to face with fellow THper's . Witnessed alot of awesome drives this weekend and had lots of laughs and made some new friends. Congrats to Buckjob with his winning of the Infamous Plaid Jacket. Hope to get together again soon.

Definitely want to thank MaryC for putting this together...although I only got out Saturday, it was a fun outing, and I really enjoyed meeting all of you guys. And now I know that at least one THPer (Golf4Life) that is just one town over from me! And a few within less than a day's drive. Can't wait until the next one...and feel so sad that I didn't see Hanks hit that car.

Definitely want to thank MaryC for putting this together...although I only got out Saturday, it was a fun outing, and I really enjoyed meeting all of you guys. And now I know that at least one THPer (Golf4Life) that is just one town over from me! And a few within less than a day's drive. Can't wait until the next one...and feel so sad that I didn't see Hanks hit that car.

Too bad you are not making the big THP Outing in May 2012. You most likely would get another chance to see it :D

Too bad you are not making the big THP Outing in May 2012. You most likely would get another chance to see it :D

He has a list of things that he is looking to hit and now he crossed car off that list. Humans and Animals are still on the list, along with port-o-john, barn, and Buckjob so he can steal the jacket!

Yea Mary Thanks for arranging and the invite to this event. I had a blast playing with the Jacket group, and playing with your group on Saturday even though it got dark on us... lol...

Buck, that jacket fits you perfect!

Looks like there were some great stories and insurance claims from this get together. Glad you all enjoyed your weekend :)

Well settled into my hotel in Staunton VA after a great weekend with everyone!!

Who knew that the "thunk" a well hit G20 sounded exactly like the "thunk" of roof of a Prius meeting a golf ball!

For that matter the Prius meets golfball "thunk" is pretty close to Barn meets golfball "thunk", right General??!!

c6e4c1c1-cb30-1921.jpg

Or that Buckjob looked so good in lime green Sligo and Salvation Army Plaid.

Watching Jeremy "move it" right to left down quite a few fairways was a blast to watch

And Hanks had some hybrid shots into the greens after he switched to his magic yellow balls.

I really enjoyed playing with Sharkwrestler yesterday. Thanks for the pink B330-RX!! They flew really nice a few times today. And thanks for helping load & unload the car yesterday & this AM.

Everyone you made my weekend. I'm still smiling thinking of dinner last night with Mike T, Golf4Life, JeremyHeslop, SnyPA (who btw hits it LOooong), Buckjob, Hanks, Sharkwrestler. That was good primerib.

I can't wait to organize next Fall's get together!!

Here are some picts I took:

c6e4c1c1-cb70-fe35.jpg

Sharkwrestler teeing off at Galen Hall

c6e4c1c1-cba5-b407.jpg

Hanks gesturing about his sweet shot out of the cartpath

c6e4c1c1-cc03-47f4.jpg

The 4th hole at Galen Hall (The little shed is the Bermuda Triangle of balls. In two rounds I hit it 4 times and never found any of the balls)

c6e4c1c1-cc84-cb0a.jpg

Hanks gets ready to show a ball the business end of a Bridgestone forged iron.

c6e4c1c1-cccc-7ee3.jpg

Looking down from the 7th green into the 11th-14th holes at Galen Hall

c6e4c1c1-cd31-fd40.jpg

"My barn" on 12 at Galen Hall. Hit it twice.

c6e4c1c1-cd79-5cb6.jpg

The Moat Hole (15) at Galen Hall. It's much easier to get on when you tee off from the right tee boxes isn't it Golf4Life!

c6e4c1c1-ce00-f63a.jpg

The waterfall under the bridge next to the Moat Hole

c6e4c1c1-ce37-2a95.jpg

Today's motley crew before the round

Wow that looks like an awesome weekend guys! Happy you could all get out and I plan on attending the next one! :D

MaryC next stop Ga.? If so extend a warm welcome from Maryland to Ole Gray and Kelly Bo and safe travels today. Thanks again for a great outing. Man I wish they'd come up with tap a talk app for my Palm Pre . Great post with the photo's.

He has a list of things that he is looking to hit and now he crossed car off that list. Humans and Animals are still on the list, along with port-o-john, barn, and Buckjob so he can steal the jacket!

Rumor has it Mike-T just missed a Goose dinner Saturday afternoon we need a conformation from Golfforlife. MaryC came close too. Great to meet you General had a blast.

I want to thank Mary for organizing this get together. I really enjoyed the day. Met a lot of really great people. I'm looking forward to next years outing.

Shark it's true you almost had Goose instead of Prime Rib. I took a few holes off because of my back and decided to give the 17th a try. I duck (goose) hooked a line drive right over a Gooses head, they figure I missed by maybe an inch.

I am so glad you all had a great time! Great pics and stories.

I tried to back that barn shot off the port-o-potty but i missed lol! And Shark it was good to meet you too! We will have to get a round together in the spring, maybe come to Maryland!

Sorry I had to miss this. Looked like it was a BLaST!

story of my weekend/game right now....I had no game and the only things people will rememeber me for are shots like that, not good ones

hahahaha, classic hanks!!! I've watched that video about 100 times now. Beautiful entertainment.

I laughed it all off...nothing else I could do

Looks at Hanks playing just like a true Team THP'er. :D

Poor Hanks...

Tappin' from my iPad!

Hanks being Hanks....again

Yesterday bunker rake, today car... driving down the road... Hanks is the MAN!!!!

Heard you were working so I said. 'what will brighten OEM's day today?' I know! I'll toe a 190 yd approach shot into a tree that will end up coming straight down onto the only car on the road for the past 30 mins. Glad it worked but even more glad that they didn't stop

I have a couple pics of Golf4life and MikeT, but was too focused on trying to raise my poor game on Saturday that I forgot that I had brought my camera along....sorry guys. Will post the couple pics after I get back home today. And yes, I witnessed MikeT's "goose hook".

I brought something buddy and it sure wasn't golf

Fact! Hanks is really bringing it!

Just making sure you guys were awake Shark!

The Plaid Jacket group was a hole ahead and we all stopped on the tee box totally amazed at Hanks shot after we all recovered from the loud bang , the poor car another THP victim .

I couldn't let your shot off the kids swing set on the range Saturday be the shot of the weekend buddy!

Actually I can say I've got a human, I got P4B one outing. Just need an animal for the trifecta now

Back