The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody other than me get tired of hearing talk about Ray Lewis's leadership and intensity? Or get tired of seeing his pre-game dance and speech?

I wish he would go away.

Kevin

Agreed. It seems like the older, slower and less talented he has become, the louder more obnoxious he has gotten.

Is Blaine Gabbert afraid to take a hit? That was implied by the ESPN talking heads before, and now during the game/

Kevin

He looks skiddish. He has all the throws though. And pretty hair.

And speaks Yiddish.

He's a pretty boy. Too pretty. I predict he never becomes truly successful.

Kevin

Reminds me of Sunshine from Remember the Titans.

Reminds me of Sunshine from Remember the Titans.

A lot of Jags fans call him Sunshine because of that. He does need to stand in the pocket better. We'd all be skittish against Suggs with a shaky o-line, too, though. :)

A lot of Jags fans call him Sunshine because of that. He does need to stand in the pocket better. We'd all be skittish against Suggs with a shaky o-line, too, though. :)

Not me. I haven't been pansyfied. The Raven LBs don't scare me.

Kevin

Flacco is terrible. Gabbert might be better.

Kevin

Not Tim Tebow. He is a winner...hehe
:act-up:

A lot of the Jags fans? Arent there only like 3 of those?

I bet there would be more if they drafted Tebow... :D

Tebow sure would look good in that stadium.

Does anybody other than me get tired of hearing talk about Ray Lewis's leadership and intensity? Or get tired of seeing his pre-game dance and speech?

I wish he would go away.

Kevin

I'm with you Esox. This guy annoys the sh*t out of me. If there was an award for Most Annoying Azzclown, he would be in the running every year.

I am impressed with the Jags defense so far. They look like what the Ravens want to look like.

Bad quarterbacks make football almost unwatchable.

Kevin

And speaks Yiddish.

Kevin

Agreed on this as well. Even being a Mizzou grad and fan, I still don't understand the hype around him.

I'm with you Esox. This guy annoys the sh*t out of me. If there was an award for Most Annoying Azzclown, he would be in the running every year.

He's still a good, intimidating LB. How can you not think of more annoying guys? T.O., Ochocinco (of old), etc. There are so many! Lewis is just very into what he does (leads his defense).

And speaks Yiddish.

Kevin

Signed Clay Mathews fan.

The baseball game is actually exciting compared to this Tebowless game.

Signed Clay Mathews fan.

The only similarity is long hair. Matthews is hideous. This guy is actually pretty.

Kevin

The only similarity is long hair. Matthews is hideous. This guy is actually pretty.

Kevin

Not according to Matthews. He thinks he is a movie star.

Not according to Matthews. He thinks he is a movie star.

I think I'm a dashing fellow, too. Doesn't make it true.

Kevin

He's still a good, intimidating LB. How can you not think of more annoying guys? T.O., Ochocinco (of old), etc. There are so many! Lewis is just very into what he does (leads his defense).

Notice I said he "would be in the running every year". I didn't say he is the most annoying.
And yes, he is still a good, intimidating LB. So what. Doesn't offset the fact that he is an incredible d-bag.

I think I'm a dashing fellow, too. Doesn't make it true.

Kevin

I would rather spend a night with you than Clay. You would make a nice meal and snuggle.

Jags defense is nasty tonight!

Gabbert showing his accuracy and arm strength tonight. He has been making all the throws....

I would rather spend a night with you than Clay. You would make a nice meal and snuggle.

Jags defense is nasty tonight!

As long as you do the dishes.

They are playing a nasty form of D. They've unsettled that poor Joe Flacco.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back