THP Fantasy Football Week 8 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully we can both benefit

The only thing is...Spiller is a normal starter of mine. Beck would be relatively worthless for me after this week. Thing is, I would be using Gabbert (#1 on waiver wire to pick up at 2:00 am)...the worst starting QB out there. lol

The only thing is...Spiller is a normal starter of mine. Beck would be relatively worthless for me after this week. Thing is, I would be using Gabbert (#1 on waiver wire to pick up at 2:00 am)...the worst starting QB out there. lol

Ya that game last night was tough to watch, I had 10 points on the Ravens in confidence pool that would have won me the week, terrible Monday night football!

I thought some of us were friends even if in the simplest form of the word yet you "friends" continually steal players from me. It hurts. And wont be forgotten.

I thought some of us were friends even if in the simplest form of the word yet you "friends" continually steal players from me. It hurts. And wont be forgotten.

yeah, I dont try for waivers anymore

yeah, I dont try for waivers anymore

And here's another one of my friends who likes me so much he's going to beat me 144 to 85. Thanks buddy. Can you sit some of your guys to make it close?

And here's another one of my friends who likes me so much he's going to beat me 144 to 85. Thanks buddy. Can you sit some of your guys to make it close?

sure buddy. I will def do that!

There are no friends in fantasy football

I didn't do any waivers. I have Andy Dalton and that's all I need!

Attention League 2! I am looking to make a trade for a WR. I have 3 RB's (Ahmad Bradshaw, Michael Turner, Ryan Torain) that I'd consider moving one of them for a solid WR in exchange. Obviously the caliber of WR would depend on which of the RB's you'd get. If you're heavy on WRs and need some RB help let's do this.

Attention League 2! I am looking to make a trade for a WR. I have 3 RB's (Ahmad Bradshaw, Michael Turner, Ryan Torain) that I'd consider moving one of them for a solid WR in exchange. Obviously the caliber of WR would depend on which of the RB's you'd get. If you're heavy on WRs and need some RB help let's do this.

I wish I could help you. My WR suck just like my RB. HAHA

Trade sent

Trade sent
That was a great offer but it came down to the fact that Maclin's stats were a little lopsided because of that 42 point game he had week 2 and Turner is a lock for 100 and a TD practically every week. That and I like Turner's schedule a little better.

That was a great offer but it came down to the fact that Maclin's stats were a little lopsided because of that 42 point game he had week 2 and Turner is a lock for 100 and a TD practically every week. That and I like Turner's schedule a little better.

I can see that, trust me I was a little on the fence about offering Maclin, he has quickly become Vicks #1 with all the attention on Jackson. He gets points because of the amount of receptions he brings in. I'm interested in any of those running backs feel free to counter me, I will look at it more later this afternoon

I can see that, trust me I was a little on the fence about offering Maclin, he has quickly become Vicks #1 with all the attention on Jackson. He gets points because of the amount of receptions he brings in. I'm interested in any of those running backs feel free to counter me, I will look at it more later this afternoon
Sounds good to me. You definitely have the WR corp so we should be able to pull a deal.

Waivers is tough to come back in league 3 especially when your 16th.

Who are you actually willing to trade? Just Torain? What are you looking to get for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back