Competition Teams - 2012 THP Golf Outing

Team Player, I like it. Met the man. One of the nicest men you'll ever shake hands with, yet a fierce competitor. He's bad ass, he wore all black.

I have no idea who some of the players are, but I like it. Introduce yourselves, get in on the fun! :D

Captain Golf is going to fly our team to the first tee. Clear!

That's a pretty solid team just when looking at the first three members. I think a top 5 is possible.

Team Player
golf4life
Captain Golf
Biggsy
Danny.P
hauwertizer
uncleenya
G4L can play and biggsy is alright I guess :wink: ...they might not get last. I'd say maybe 2nd to DFL for these guys.

Team Player, I like it. Met the man. One of the nicest men you'll ever shake hands with, yet a fierce competitor. He's bad ass, he wore all black.

I have no idea who some of the players are, but I like it. Introduce yourselves, get in on the fun! :D

Captain Golf is going to fly our team to the first tee. Clear!

Its ok, a lot of us are in the same boat.

Best team yet to be announced still

Huh? I have been out honing my skills for a certain golf outing and man am I ready to go! I need some North Carolina competition or Florida competition to come to Georgia so I can show them I am serious about this thing :blob:!!!

Hasn't it already been made clear that you are only good in GA. You need to travel a little so you can really practice OG, otherwise the Tower will collapse!

Now, I know this post will probably upset some and the jealousy will really start oozing up from all teams not known as Team Palmer (AKA The Kings). After the announcement this morning of the winning team, I drove over to pickup Mr Palmer so that I could pick his brain and find out how he wants his team represented at the 2012 THP Demo Day outing weekend. We talked for several hours and he shared a TON of great information which will be shared in due time.

In the mean time, I will part with a photo from our meeting today. Don't be jealous haters now!

Spoiler
DSC_0146.jpg

Team Faldo will drink you down and piss you out!

That team may come in dead last

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Hahahahaha

Wrong on both accounts.

Hmmm...interesting

Danny P and OG need to set up a rivalry! It would be the AARP Challenge. LOL

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

It could always be worse. You could have gotten stuck on Team Palmer!

Keep it up, Mr Palmer is aware of this forum/thread and is still the King.

Damn Internet tough guys.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Glad the expectations are so low. :)
That's what they said about Team Paradise before the inaugural Morgan Cup. Unfortunately for you this time around you won't be hoisting the trophy and sipping from the cup of champions like we were in August. It's ok though, I'll gladly let you get a picture with me after our team dominates the competition! :)

Keep it up, Mr Palmer is aware of this forum/thread and is still the King.

Damn Internet tough guys.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Mr Palmer is trying to see what legal recourse he has to remove his name from this abomination of a team.

It could always be worse. You could have gotten stuck on Team Palmer!

I have spent many nights on Team Palmer. I think UncleDaddy's sweet tea is better.

That's a pretty solid team just when looking at the first three members. I think a top 5 is possible.

Team Player
golf4life
Captain Golf
Biggsy
Danny.P
hauwertizer
uncleenya

Wait till you guys see the old man Danny P blast it 300+! This is a very solid team! From what I hear the first 3 can stroke the ball! And I've witnessed Danny P on a regular basis. A few members here have seen it too. As long as his back holds up and doesn't have to use a 7w the hole round. :laughing:

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Wait till you guys see the old man Danny P blast it 300+! This is a very solid team! From what I hear the first 3 can stroke the ball! And I've witnessed Danny P on a regular basis. A few members here have seen it too. As long as his back holds up and doesn't have to use a 7w the hole round. :laughing:

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

I've seen plenty of long drives. Like I said, they could get a top 5.

That explains a lot, actually.

I know.

Hope some of Team Palmer hop in here and help me defend the reputation of The King.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Just like at the outing Cookie you will be on your own

Just like at the outing Cookie you will be on your own

Good thing my wife is coming for moral support, eh?

Just cause I am from the Lone Star state does not mean I am a loner.

Team Palmer has an optometrist to help all the other teams SEE the realization that they will lose.

Too funny, I know.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Back