Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will leave One-T in such a state of shock and awe, that he will forget Chunky was even there.

Do you plan on showing him your private parts?

I really can't wait to get my chance to hop on my pale horse and bring the fury against TC and his Hips, shoulders and hands swing. I am just afraid that he won't let me bum any more cigs after I make him regret yet another MC loss against someone he should really beat.

Do you plan on showing him your private parts?

Hahaha, I really figured you would say something like "You gonna shank one off his temple?" I have actually been hitting the ball really well for the last couple months, and have been drilling the driver. It will be a big change since we played in May.

I really can't wait to get my chance to hop on my pale horse and bring the fury against TC and his Hips, shoulders and hands swing. I am just afraid that he won't let me bum any more cigs after I make him regret yet another MC loss against someone he should really beat.

hahaha, and just who did I lose to that I should've beat? The belbs? The way that dude was hitting driver and making putts, he would've beat Tiger. I'm going to not bum you any smokes and put you in GI iron coma.

Whup him like a red head step child Setho!

Hahaha, I really figured you would say something like "You gonna shank one off his temple?" I have actually been hitting the ball really well for the last couple months, and have been drilling the driver. It will be a big change since we played in May.
Frickin' internet golfers. Always pounding it 300 and making birdies. :D

Dudes, the Morgan Cup is the biggest motivator for one's golf game. I swear it. If you get in, you'll work harder on your game than ever before. And it's not necessarily to win, it's to not embarrass yourself.

Nawwwww I'm just flat out good and can't help it:bananadance:... :alien:

Is this serious or are you intentionally providing me with ammo to launch a verbal assault? Nah, I knew you were. Why the change? Just for the MC? Did you see something you didn't like?

It's my excuse for poor play tomorrow. I really hope that I am playing with some MC 2.0'ers tomorrow that is for sure. I am very excited for this round

hahaha, and just who did I lose to that I should've beat? The belbs? The way that dude was hitting driver and making putts, he would've beat Tiger. I'm going to not bum you any smokes and put you in GI iron coma.

Of course he would have beat Tiger!

Thats it! I am going hybrid 3-9 iron!

It's my excuse for poor play tomorrow. I really hope that I am playing with some MC 2.0'ers tomorrow that is for sure. I am very excited for this round

You'll have fun. And I would recommend you guys play match play of some sort. Get that started now.

Of course he would have beat Tiger!

Thats it! I am going hybrid 3-9 iron!

Don't worry Seth, Team THP has some higher handicap guys you can play.

You want to ride Thainer?

Nawwwww I'm just flat out good except when I tee it up with THPers and I can't help it:bananadance:... :alien:

Fify

Nope, not seeing 300 yard drives, and still not making a ton of birdies, but I will take straight and longer than what I was doing in May all day

Awesome fyfee JB. Ole Gray's record is far worse than Jake's at this point.

Awesome fyfee JB. Ole Gray's record is far worse than Jake's at this point.

I am going to fix all that stuff in May! I can't wait to take care of business :thumb:

I am going to fix all that stuff in May! I can't wait to take care of business :thumb:

Hey, maybe you and Seth can both get in the MC and play each other. The MC is in July buddy.

Hey, maybe you and Seth can both get in the MC and play each other. The MC is in July buddy.

I would hate to beat an old man who is riding his Turdleist over the hill.

You got to start warming up sometime and I am going to do it in May against some of you wantabes :beat-up:

You got to start warming up sometime and I am going to do it in May against some of you wantabes :beat-up:

First of all, it's wannabee's. Secondly, who do you want a piece of in May? Go ahead and let it be known here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back