Putter Question - Would You Use This

Heck I putt with what some folks think is super ugly (the Spider) so why not. I would just be curious on if the tech works or not.

I would use it for sure.

I'd give it a shot. Kind of looks like a bobsled for my golf ball.

If it rolls good why not

Just researching them more online and I am intrigued. Would be awesome to have them ship a few to THP for review!

I want to know what kind of headcover you get for that?

I definitely would. I always thought a rounded putterface would be perfect to make sure you get topspin on your putts.

Why not? If it rolls straight and gets the ball in the hole then no doubt I would

cool teaser video using the clickity clackity balls...I used to love those things as a kid!

When we had the design a putter contest a while back, my submission was a rounded face. I think these things are cool.

I'm sure I remember a round headed putter coming out years ago.

If it saved me a putt a round? It would be in my bag. Doesn't look so mental in the video.

Loved the videos, thanks Smalls. I love the concepts behind this. I would really like to try it. I wonder if they will be available to lefties.

Does it come with socks?

I actually like the way it looks so I'd game it.

Yes indeed, center shafted please. I loll awkward but there has to be some logic behind it

The putter shown in the OP, is it LH & RH? What I mean is, it looks like the one putter could be ambidextrous.

The putter shown in the OP, is it LH & RH? What I mean is, it looks like the one putter could be ambidextrous.

Its RH.

They have LH & RH models on their site. December is release date.

Tappin' from my iPad!

huh, it almost looks like you could go both ways with it.

I gotta be honest and say no.....too busy for me...

I have to agree here. That is just way to crazy looking for me......That's why I like a simple blade putter or traditional style mallet....none of the "spaceship" or "spider" designs......make my eyes go crazy.

I might use that one to shovel snow more than putt....just saying

Nope. I couldn't get the fact that it looks like a sled out of my head.

--
tapatalk

I don't think i would use it but I'm curious to hear how well the concept works.

I have to agree here. That is just way to crazy looking for me......That's why I like a simple blade putter or traditional style mallet....none of the "spaceship" or "spider" designs......make my eyes go crazy.

I might use that one to shovel snow more than putt....just saying

Nope. I couldn't get the fact that it looks like a sled out of my head.

--
tapatalk

That Too!

I would say that I can't believe you people say you wouldn't play something because of it's looks, but then I remember about the Cleveland VAS irons. haha

Back