MLB 2011 season (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id be happy to just see Freese retired for once.

Take him out before this gets out of hand.

Hope someone is warming up in the Rangers bullpen. Too many consistent hits now for StL.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I get the feeling that this game will have a good ending.

WTH does that mean Mr Vague? :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

I don't actually know. But the early tone of this game leads me to think that the end will be very entertaining.

bases loaded walk...I'll take it.

Its time to stop putting guys on base. These guys cant throw strikes, Wash should know that already.

I'll take it, but I never seen soo many walks in a game. Especially this caliper of a game. Rangers don't look like they want it

tapatalk addict....

Rangers bullpen blowing it yet again. Quite frustrating....

Tappin' from my iPad!

Wow another hit batter.. ill take the free runs!!

tapatalk addict....

Rangers looking good tonight.......

Wow CJ. Really? I dont like how Wash is managing this game at all. I think he's given them at least two runs so far.

Well that was ugly. I hope the Rangers come back and make it close.

wow. Craig just saved one at the fence. holy smokes.

What a catch by Craig!!

tapatalk addict....

What a catch by Craig!!

tapatalk addict....

No doubt....just seems kinda meant to be for the Cardinals since last night.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Unbelievable catch by Craig. Dude would be starting on a lot of teams

I can't believe the Cards very probably win this. They were down to their final strike last night and then might win the whole thing. Crazy man, I kinda feel bad for all the ranger players as it was really their relief pitchers fault that they didn't win last night.

Yeah this game is slowly slipping away for the Rangers. They better start hitting soon. I think they gave it away last night though. It was theirs to win and they blew it.

I can't believe the Cards very probably win this. They were down to their final strike twice last night and then might win the whole thing. Crazy man, I kinda feel bad for all the ranger players as it was really their relief pitchers fault that they didn't win last night.

Yeah. I almost feel bad for the Rangers players, and I certainly do for their fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back