Brag About Your Golf Memorabilia

2 years ago, went to the Masters on a club house pass, the year Phil won. Bought a Master's flag and kept it handy in case I ran into someone that might sign it. Was in the back of the clubhouse when I ran into Ben Crenshaw on Saturday. He had missed the cut and was all decked out in his suit. I stopped him and began talking about Austin and where I grew up. After awhile I got up the courage to ask him to sign the flag, which he did. Spent another 10 minutes talking and went on our way. Got it framed with the Sunday tee sheet below it. Will always be a great memory.

14091_1458706793558_1410035290_1243506_5601546_n.jpg

I have a 72 ball rack overfilled with balls from courses that I've played. Some great (PebbleBeach, Spyglass, PGA West, Indian Wells, Sawgrass, Medinah, TPC @ the Woodlands, La Cantera, Troon North, Greyhawk, etc.) and some relatively pedestrian tracks. I'll have to get a pic posted.

When the 75th US Open was held at Medinah a Commemorative Green Repair tool.

All my Golf Memorabilia is THP related, aside from some milestone balls.

This one is thanks to Bridgestone Ball Fitting.
2011-10-28071005.jpg
[/IMG]

I won this last month from Golfweek. I'm still trying to figure out all the auto's.
2011-10-28070909-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
I've never been one to be star struck so I don't go after autographs, but that Masters flag is cool.

Seeing all that Masters memoribilia makes me wish it was April already

2008 US Open @ Torrey Pines. Got to see the Monday playoff w/ TW and Rocco.
2011-10-28145952.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
I have nothing, nor do I plan on getting any.

I also have my practice round ticket from the 2010 Masters. I also have collected autographs from various LPGA Golf tournaments I have volunteered to work at. Mostly autographed balls from the players in the groups I did the scoring for and a few autographs from some other LPGA players that I wanted to collect. I have also gotten a few pictures with some of the LPGA players to send to my friends to harass them about seeing some of the LPGA players.

Most of the autographs were going to be framed and used to decorate my den or cube along with hockey autographs I have gotten over the years.

I have tix from Tuesday and Thursday of this year's US Open and a ticket from Monday of the US Open at Bethpage Black in 2009. That one is signed by Ricky Barnes (runner up that year).

I've posted this in a similar thread, but I can't find it right now. I got this book just after I scored my first birdie ever, in my first year of golfing. He was having a book signing at The Jones Store and got this:

3a7183b4.jpg
15820d84.jpg

I cant get the pictures to work but i have two Bill Haas Golf balls accompanied be a Zack Johnson one an Aaron Baddeley, and a Ryan Moore ball. I also have a 2011 PGA Championship program signed by Martin Kaymer, Harrison Fraiser, David Toms, Ryan Palmer, Y.E. Yang, Francesco Molinari, Kevin Na, and the Golf Channels Frank Nabilo.

I've posted this in a similar thread, but I can't find it right now. I got this book just after I scored my first birdie ever, in my first year of golfing. He was having a book signing at The Jones Store and got this:

3a7183b4.jpg
15820d84.jpg

NICE!

When's the last time a pro golfer were FILA gear?

Stuff I Want To Show Off (Images)

Stuff I Want To Show Off (Images)

I wanted to take a few seconds to share some of my prized golf memorabilia with you guys, fellow golf lovers. I figure if anyone would get some kicks out of seeing this stuff, it would be you guys.

So here we go.

From Left to Right. Players I have walked with at the BMW Championship at Cog Hill.

Camillo Villegas, Matt Jones, Vijay Singh, Bill Haas, Jerry Kelly, Robert Allenby, and Ryan Moore.

DSCN3784.jpg

From Left to Right. Again, players I have walked with.

Steve Stricker (nicest guy you will ever meet), Tim Petrovic, Ernie Els, Retief Goosen (TM stamps his balls "Goose"), Kevin Na, Matt Kuchar, and Jeff Overton.

DSCN3785.jpg

My 2010 hat signed by Rory McIllroy, Ricky Fowler, Geoff Ogilvy, Brandt Snedeker, Anthony Kim and Camillo Villegas

DSCN3783.jpg

My 2009 hat signed by (And I am still working on figuring out WHO all signed it. Phil Mickelson (front and center), Jim Furyk, Steve Stricker, Dustin Johnson, Justin Leonard, Fredric Jacobson, Nick Watney, John Senden, Webb Simpson. There is more on there, I just have to narrow them down.

DSCN3782.jpg

My prizes because he is my favorite player. My Adam Scott signed Bellerive C.C. Yardage guide from the 2008 BMW in St. Louis.

DSCN3790.jpg

DSCN3786.jpg

My GF fought for Adam's autograph too, and she was stoked because he signed her Clinique hat.

DSCN3792.jpg

And Eric Axley signed my 2008 BMW program for me.

DSCN3791.jpg

With being inside the ropes with some of the worlds best players, I have some great memories and even better stories. I can honestly say, Stricker, Kuchar and Phil are two of the most fan friendly players I have met. Camillo was a blast to walk with, really down to earth and chatted with me often (pro am round helped). Some of these players are really great guys and it is cool to get to see another side of them.

That's some great stuff you got there. Is that really how Vijay signs his ball or is that how he marks it?

That's some great stuff you got there. Is that really how Vijay signs his ball or is that how he marks it?

That is just how he marks it. He gave me the ball he finished his round with. Stewart Cink jipped me. LOL. He is the only player I walked with that didn't give me a ball. The players always give the standard bearers a signed ball or sign something for them.

That is just how he marks it. He gave me the ball he finished his round with. Stewart Cink jipped me. LOL. He is the only player I walked with that didn't give me a ball. The players always give the standard bearers a signed ball or sign something for them.
That's whack, he don't seem like the type to do that!

That's whack, he don't seem like the type to do that!

Yeah, it caught me a little off guard. To be real honest, I wasn't real impressed with his attitude. Maybe he was just off that day or something, I don't know. Out of all the players I walked with, him and Overton, I am just not fans of. Overton whined, all day long. It's just really hard to enjoy yourself when all you hear all day is how bad the course is, or how bad the weather is, or how bad that is. He just wasn't a real fun guy to be around.

nice collection you got there.

Congrats I thought that was Arnold for a min.

Especially in that picture. That was the height of my wife pregnant. Lots of ice cream and pizza for her, which means I ate a lot of ice cream and pizza.

Those twelve and a half minutes holding that bag over my head was crazy. It felt a lot longer than it was.

Have a ball signed by Jason Gore from when I worked the 84 Lumber Classic which no longer exists.

Back