Hello from MxVGolf

bkwittman

Reaction score
Handicap
We're the company behind the revolutionary MxV1 golf putter (mxvgolf.com) - The new shape in golf™.

I'm the inventor of the club and president of the company. We're based in Connecticut.
We're excited to be on The Hackers Paradise for true and direct feedback of issues and ideas and welcome an open dialog with us through our twitter, facebook and youtube channels - as well as here at THP

Thank you for this forum.

You get to the green, we'll take it from there™

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! Great to have you around! Will your putter be available to lefties?

Welcome to the forum! Already researched your site and digging the concept. THP has some great testers willing to provide reviews of your product if interested!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Welcome to THP! Glad to have you around!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP. I"m interested in hearing some feedback about this unique design.

welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum!!

Welcome to THP

Nice to meet you!

Good luck with your products and welcome.

Welcome

Welcome, I like the motto

tapatalk addict....

Welcome!

Welcome bkwittman, your putter has caused quite a buzz here on THP, good luck with the concept, it is interesting to say the least.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP! Look forward to hearing more about your putter.

welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP! It is great to have you and your company represented here!

Welcome, you have a very interesting product. Cannot wait to hear some feedback on it.

That is a pretty slick looking putter. Nice graphics and design on the site as well. Looking forward to hearing more.

Glad to have you aboard, very interesting design I would love to give it a roll or two

Back