Experiences with Smoothy buggies

Blocka

Reaction score
Handicap
I am in the process of upgrading my buggy and wanted to see if anyone has experience with the smoothy brand or can recommend a good push/pull buggy that would fit a staff bag comfortably.

I have not tried that brand, but quite a few other brands have been reviewed by testers on the home page. However if you search "buggy" you might not come back with anything, so many times "Push Cart" will work. Clic Gear, Bag Boy and I believe Sun Mountain have all received excellent grades.

Thanks JB, I will give that a bash. I am interested in Smoothy as it is an Australian brand and would like to support a local company if they stack up against the competitors. There aren't all that many local brands due to us being a relatively small market.

Thanks JB, I will give that a bash. I am interested in Smoothy as it is an Australian brand and would like to support a local company if they stack up against the competitors. There aren't all that many local brands due to us being a relatively small market.

Hi, I have the smoothy summit lite mk2. I love it, very easy to push... Fits a staff bag. Only negative is that it doesn't fold down very small.
I know plenty of guys with smoothy classics or smoothy downunders and they seem to really like them too. If you play anywhere hilly they're amazing.

Back