The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hallandoates_MTV.jpg

What were people thinking?

Kevin

hahaha... wonder how long it took them to realize that one

im all prepped for tomorrows halloween party... got a bottle of naked jays whipped cream vodka
hope thats not a mistake in the making

Somebody shake my hand. I'm wearing Carhartt.

Kevin

I was not able to convince my wife to let me golf today and then got in trouble for trying to do dirty things on one of the beds in BB&B. She acted mad but her eyes told me she loved it.

I was not able to convince my wife to let me golf today and then got in trouble for trying to do dirty things on one of the beds in BB&B. She acted mad but her eyes told me she loved it.

BB&B? No golf?
What did you do when you got home????

fail_man_woman2_a_few_funnys-s466x621-182274.jpg

Why do you have a pic of Spanks doing that?

Wtf?

0y66j.gif

Signed up yesterday to play in the club championship next weekend. Just joined the club 10/1 so my first go at something like this. Should be fun!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Signed up yesterday to play in the club championship next weekend. Just joined the club 10/1 so my first go at something like this. Should be fun!

Tappin' from my iPad!

That's awesome Cookie, let us know how it goes. What kind of format is it?

That's awesome Cookie, let us know how it goes. What kind of format is it?

Thanks man! Just low net & low gross; 18 holes each day. Small club so probably less than 40 entrants.

My first HC per GHIN was 13.4 on 10/15 but a bunch of scores have been added so I expect it to drop on 11/1 and that will be the HC for the event.

Tappin' from my iPad!

So my power is (finally) back. Just charged my phone and took a shower. What have I missed? :D

And good luck in your club championship cookie!

I have a horrid case of the high and rights. I was struggling to keep it in bounds and the 80 year old man in front of me was shooting even par. Hilarious, and infuriating.

Came 4th in the scramble today :/ Never seen so many lip outs before.

Thanks man! Just low net & low gross; 18 holes each day. Small club so probably less than 40 entrants.

My first HC per GHIN was 13.4 on 10/15 but a bunch of scores have been added so I expect it to drop on 11/1 and that will be the HC for the event.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Good luck. It's good that you're turning in a bunch of scores and that your 'cap will drop before the event. If you do well and are new, people can sometimes be kind of dickish. Usually the sandbaggers. lol.

Kevin

Good luck. It's good that you're turning in a bunch of scores and that your 'cap will drop before the event. If you do well and are new, people can sometimes be kind of dickish. Usually the sandbaggers. lol.

Kevin

Thanks man; I am kind of weary of how I will be received as I am definitely one of the youngest members (if not the actual youngest). Club pro was actually the one pushing me to enter as they really need to recruit younger members and get them active.

Good prep (potentially) for MC 2.0 - just playing in a competitive environment.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Good luck cookie

Thanks man; I am kind of weary of how I will be received as I am definitely one of the youngest members (if not the actual youngest). Club pro was actually the one pushing me to enter as they really need to recruit younger members and get them active.

Good prep (potentially) for MC 2.0 - just playing in a competitive environment.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Those kind of events are a blast. Do they do a weekend men's club? In addition to various club championships, my club has a men's club event every Saturday, and a couples/coed event every Sunday. It really makes membership fun.

Kevin

Those kind of events are a blast. Do they do a weekend men's club? In addition to various club championships, my club has a men's club event every Saturday, and a couples/coed event every Sunday. It really makes membership fun.

Kevin

THats a great idea Kevin. My club has the club championship, and then mens night every wednesday night in the summer and a ladies night every tuesday night but thats really about it.

Kevin

Only other definitive thing as of now is MGA on each third Saturday of the month so hoping to get involved with those starting in January. They are really trying to push membership so they have the numbers to make multiple events more feasible.

Thanks OEM!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back