The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds like a lot of fun, Cookie. Good luck! One of these days I'm going to join a club.

Go get em Cookie!

Gonna be 60 tomorrow. I'd much rather find a nice golf all day deal at one of the courses rather than work. I haven't called in sick in ages....hmmmmmmm.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Go get em Cookie!

Gonna be 60 tomorrow. I'd much rather find a nice golf all day deal at one of the courses rather than work. I haven't called in sick in ages....hmmmmmmm.

I've been tossing my PTO away like crazy lately with the boy's various viruses and injuries. I'd love to do something like that.

I've been tossing my PTO away like crazy lately with the boy's various viruses and injuries. I'd love to do something like that.

Yeah, PTO....they switched us to that last year so I don't have to call in sick, just take PTO. You talked me into it buddy!

Nice! Enjoy it buddy!

So, where's deandec?

Can I banter about how much I want to never go back to work? Its not a rant as much a I dont feelnlike it.

It is a mystery.

Can I banter about how much I want to never go back to work? Its not a rant as much a I dont feelnlike it.

Thats good banter, I don't want to work this week either cause I have to go to freaking alberta.

I'm going to take PTO and golf all day tomorrow. I highly recommend the same for you buddy.

I'm going to take PTO and golf all day tomorrow. I highly recommend the same for you buddy.

I wish I could. Have to do a weeks worth of work in 2 days. It just sucks all the happiness from my life.

Good luck Cookie and have fun tomorrow Jake!! I am thinking of getting a round in myself tomorrow, have one thing to do early tomorrow then pretty open the rest of the day. Hmm decisions decisions...LOL

Man that sounds like such a great idea, but there is no way that I can do that. If I play my cards right I might get to golf about 2 weeks from now.

I would tee it up tomorrow if I had someone to tee it up with. I hate not having golfing buddies.

I would tee it up tomorrow if I had someone to tee it up with. I hate not having golfing buddies.

I'll play with ya but we'll have to meet somewhere in the middle. That looks like Nebraska to me.

Same here TC. :( Its hard when schedules are different and friends have other obligations. But still sucks.

I agree it totally sucks!!!

I'll play with ya but we'll have to meet somewhere in the middle. That looks like Nebraska to me.

I am in!!! Should we call Duey to see if he can make it as well?

Same here TC. :( Its hard when schedules are different and friends have other obligations. But still sucks.

You and I really need to figure out how to tee it up more often. There are so few THPers out this way!!

Yeah I havent figured out the different state problem yet.

Yeah I havent figured out the different state problem yet.

We should move to the same state then. I suggest Florida, that way we know for a fact that Dean will never be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back