The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the point, he's tired of getting cheap shot.

No doubt. Guys have been trying to hurt him all season and it's been evident. He's so dangerous with his feet that they feel the need to knock him out of running. So stupid.

Not the point, he's tired of getting cheap shot.

Ummm....when you go diving forward your gonna get hit in the head/shoulder area. He surely did not say anything to the ref about a call and neither did Andy Reid.

Broadcasters are also very quick to say if a flag should have been thrown and there was no mention of it.

Regardless, Eagles are whooping Dallas up/down the field. Pathetic.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Vick needs to learn how to slide. What a turd.

No doubt. Guys have been trying to hurt him all season and it's been evident. He's so dangerous with his feet that they feel the need to knock him out of running. So stupid.

Careful you're gonna get crucified if you show Mike Vick any support around here.

Any running QB that does not slide is going to get hit in the head. If they dont like it (like RBs and WRs have to take), slide or stop running. They already have enough rules to protect these guys, if they want to play RB, they have to play by the rules of a RB.

Vick needs to learn how to slide. What a turd.

Nahhh....he's a special tough guy. Don't slide as a QB; you will get hit. Free target....just like a QB after he throws an interception.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Any running QB that does not slide is going to get hit in the head. If they dont like it (like RBs and WRs have to take), slide or stop running. They already have enough rules to protect these guys, if they want to play RB, they have to play by the rules of a RB.

You cant lead with your head no matter who you are tackling. Doesn't matter if its a 300 lb o lineman.

I'm tired of people crying foul about Vick. If he slid this wouldn't happen. He falls forward Its almost inevitable

Who cares, it's over.

I'm against the sliding thing all together. You run, you're no different than ANY OTHER player on the field with the ball PERIOD.

You cant lead with your head no matter who you are tackling. Doesn't matter if its a 300 lb o lineman.

I dont recall saying that you could. Nor did I make any comment about that hit. My response was about the post I quoted.

Nahhh....he's a special tough guy. Don't slide as a QB; you will get hit. Free target....just like a QB after he throws an interception.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Lol. Exactly, he never slides. But he is super awesome.

Careful you're gonna get crucified if you show Mike Vick any support around here.

I don't care. I'm a huge Vick fan and I've already said I don't care what he does off the field. And for thos of you who are saying he should slide, maybe he should, but he shouldn't be hit by someone leading with their head or be hit in the head if he doesn't. There are rules about leading with your helmet regardless of who you're hitting. Guys take dirty hits at him. To say they don't is probably downright wrong.

I don't care. I'm a huge Vick fan and I've already said I don't care what he does off the field. And for thos of you who are saying he should slide, maybe he should, but he shouldn't be hit by someone leading with their head or be hit in the head if he doesn't. There are rules about leading with your helmet regardless of who you're hitting. Guys take dirty hits at him. To say they don't is probably downright wrong.

Beast ^^^^^^

You watch many football games dude? It happens in every game!!! Vick acts like its only him. Thats why he is a turd. Watch Big Ben or Cutler get killed for a game. What a whining turd.

You watch many football games dude? It happens in every game!!! Vick acts like its only him. Thats why he is a turd. Watch Big Ben or Cutler get killed for a game. What a whining turd.

Well, that and the fact that he is an effin turd. People that say they dont care what someone does off the field are always fun. Must have been big OJ Simpson fans. I mean the guy is arguably the greatest ever. Who cares about that whole murder thing.

Cam doesn't whine. He just smiles and plays football. However, he slides.

Cam doesn't whine. He just smiles and plays football. However, he slides.

And goes HAM on opposing secondaries.

Well, that and the fact that he is an effin turd. People that say they dont care what someone does off the field are always fun. Must have been big OJ Simpson fans. I mean the guy is arguably the greatest ever. Who cares about that whole murder thing.

Hahaha... that too. Many reasons to call Vick a turd. Wasnt OJ found innocent???? lol. I kid. he sucks too. As a person.

Of course he doesn't, he's been getting paid for like 3 years now.

Better than taking it up the duff like your boy Mikey V.

Beast ^^^^^^

Thanks JRod.

And yes I have seen those guys get hit, but to compare the amount and magnitude of hits they take compared to Vick is almost comical. He takes more and dirtier hits than anyone else by far.

How come I never see people on here raving about sexual predators Everytime a steelers game is on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back