The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday single really intrigue me. This is gonna be crazy going against 2 players. I havent ever done this and I am gonna have to practice to get my mindset right for that.

No different than any other match man, you're playing old man par. Bonus being if you have a blow up hole you're still in the matches.

No different than any other match man, you're playing old man par. Bonus being if you have a blow up hole you're still in the matches.

no doubt, I have played pleanty of match play. Just the mind set of going against 2 guys. i mean, with 1 on 1 match play....you have a bad hole and the other guy has a good hole you pick up and go on. But, if 2 people are having a bad hole, you still play it out. Its just a different mind set.

You can't concentrate on just on opponent. You'll get lost if you do. You have to play the course and your game

I could concentrate on the crossword and beat those 2. They will probably play 18 holes. I should be done by 14. 15 if I'm doing the crossword

no doubt, I have played pleanty of match play. Just the mind set of going against 2 guys. i mean, with 1 on 1 match play....you have a bad hole and the other guy has a good hole you pick up and go on. But, if 2 people are having a bad hole, you still play it out. Its just a different mind set.

It'll just make earning points that much tougher, you're really going to have to execute your shots and it'll be a grind mentally

I could concentrate on the crossword and beat those 2. They will probably play 18 holes. I should be done by 14. 15 if I'm doing the crossword

You're so delusional that I thought that Hawk made that post.

You're so delusional that I thought that Hawk made that post.

I'm betting at least 1/2 of it is Hawk approved

I don't like crosswords, but I do like when I see somebody put a beating on Team Paradise. JB is going to whoop you both though.

this was hysterical!!

I love that Nerfny voted for TC...Freaken great job Chunky. I need to work on your presentation skills. I would love to help in that part

I love that Nerfny voted for TC...Freaken great job Chunky. I need to work on your presentation skills. I would love to help in that part

I do need to go to the ONe-T school of on camera presentation. I am a deer in headlights performer

Haha I love that you had me vote for TC!! Very funny video!!

Good luck to everyone! Morgan Cup 2 sounds incredible.

Video making is tricky.
The product ones were fun as I love talking about gear. The introduction to me is much tricker since Elephants have been ruled out. It's like trying to conquer Trebia with only infantry : p

Love the Sunday singles twist !
This is going to be anohter fantastic THP event.
Still racking my brain on the videos....

Whoa, 11/1? That's tomorrow! I better get a move on.

Good luck to all the people vying for the chance to play. It will be fun for those of us watching. Thanks to the sponsers to be able to do this!!

Hahaha! That video was awesome!!!! Poor ddec and OG!

this was hysterical!!

Now that is good stuff right there. As the 2nd person behind CL to throw in my support for Team Hackers I approve of this message and the validity of the results.

funny stuff CL, love bringing OG into as many videos as possible

Thanks THP, Callaway, Bridgestone, Cleveland/Srixon for this wonderful opportunity. I'll be living it up if I have the honor of participating in this event. Can't wait to start shooting my videos.

Knowing how incredible the original was, I am so excited that 24 members of our ranks are going to get to experience the second incarnation of the Morgan Cup. I love that there is going to be a Viewing Night for all the application videos as that is such a great way to get even more folks emotionally involved from the get go. I know I will be online watching that night to see what everyone has come up with. Best of luck to everyone who is submitting videos in an effort to get chosen. This is an incredible opportunity, and also an incredible commitment to do everything you can to help this event succeed so that future Morgan Cups can be held.

Thanks again to True Blue and Caledonia for hosting the event, and to Cleveland/Srixon Golf, Callaway Golf, and Bridgestone Golf for sponsoring the future combatants. Most of all, thanks to JB, GG, and the awesome THP staff for continuing to give the members such unimaginable opportunities.

I can't wait to see who the participants/teams will be so that I can take a side and do my part to support the Morgan Cup 2.0!!

I absolutely can't wait for the viewing party. I think it is going to be an amazing time. Thank you to Callaway, Cleveland/Srixon, and Bridgestone for your sponsorship of this incredible event. I know 24 Hackers are going to do the best that they can to rep your companies. Josh & Morgan I just hope to make this event as easy as it can be on the both of you. Anything that I can do to help you Morgan please don't hesitate to ask. Josh I will do my best to make sure you are not tired out after the rounds. I figure I can put you away in 13/14 holes. I'll 3 putt a few holes to make it interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back