The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bills win! Bills win! Man... I was way off on my prognostication for them this season. As far as the 'boys and a coach for Jerry Jones... Jimmie johnson Redux.

Alex

I loved the celebration after the TD there. Sorry bro but you're still losing by over 20...

I may have been a little off with my 96 point prediction for Dez tonight

I wonder if any of the Movember stashes will get up to Andy Reid status?

I believe the Cowboys play calling to be horrible. It makes no sense to me.

I believe the Cowboys play calling to be horrible. It makes no sense to me.

Don't most HS teams take there good QB out when they are getting beat that bad?

Romo, panics in the pocket again.

Asomugha (or however you spell that) got away with a penalty on that 3rd down. But Dez is still a rookie and no matter how much he complains, he's not getting that call yet.

Asomugha (or however you spell that) got away with a penalty on that 3rd down. But Dez is still a rookie and no matter how much he complains, he's not getting that call yet.

Dez is 'still' a rookie? What exactly does that mean? Was last year not his rookie year?

Dez is 'still' a rookie? What exactly does that mean? Was last year not his rookie year?

Yeah I messed up. Meant to say young/new. My mind was elsewhere. But now my point is across. He still doesn't have the credibility around the league of an older player or veteran who is likely to get more calls.

Great showing by the Cowboy coaching staff last night. Way to game plan losers.

Yesterday was a combination of my having cable and being forced to watch the Giants/Dolphins and Broncos/Lions snoozers and fighting the stomach flu so I didn't get to watch any real football. Was there a professional game one yesterday? I saw the opening quarter of the Cowboys/Eagles. Was the the Cowboys practice squad out there?

Wait...did the Cowboys really lose? I went to bed at halftime and a comeback appeared imminent.

I'll be pulling for the Chiefs tonight. Go Chiefs!

Please make it a better game than last Monday.

Kevin

The guys on the ESPN pre-game show do not think Tebow can play.

Kevin

The guys on the ESPN pre-game show do not think Tebow can play.

Kevin

I think they're right.
It's his mechanics. Every time he went to throw yesterday, his motion started down below his waist and looked like the Lions were just going to swat it away. With those mechanics, he will not be an successful NFL QB, IMO.

I hope Chiefs win big. Bowe catches 2 early TDs and Battle gets 2 TDs late is my dream lol.

What's wrong with Rivers? He's been pretty lackluster this year.

Kevin

I need Battle to go nuts tonight.

I can't stand Gruden.

Kevin

Need a solid performance from Antonio Gates tonight!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I'm not rooting for anyone since I already have my FF matchup won. I do like to see the Chargers succeed either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back