Hole of The Day: Video Edition

I knew that was coming. It took a while because I had to get down and check to be sure you could see the hole on camera. Normally I'm not quite that slow!

I know you aren't! That was what was so funny about it to me! That was a killer putt! I thought you had that thing!

Well here's my other one. Now Dr Teeth has me all concerned about my speed of play. 2 disclaimers here, first the sweat pants again and 2nd is the camera drop there, sorry about that and any sickness from all the movements during filming! Have a look, this is actually a pretty tough hole so I'm happy with this score.

Nice holes P4B! I thought the first birdie putt would drop for sure.

Great videos everyone!

Ary, nice attire man! That green looked super quick.

Jake, I love downhill par 5's and that wind sounded rather harsh. Great par's today! I thought the first putt was dropping for sure.

Hawk, Damn it looks cold in IL. That was a great bunker shot man!

Cookie, Great videos as always. I did kind of chuckle when the old "fore" had to be yelled. Nice par though.

MarcW/DannyP, nice pars gentlemen! Nice 3 putt avoidance Danny after you hit the first one with your purse.

Solid hole Jake! Those J40s seem to be pretty sweet!

Great job guy's lovin the thread. Heck of a drive Jake, wish I could control mine to 10 feet short of trouble, lol. Everyone's bringing some shots here.

Nice par Jake! Love the outfit man lol

I think you look great Jake, tell those other guys to shut up. Nice Par's buddy, Team THP looks great out here.

Ha, yeah I haven't ran over to the "what did you wear to golf" thread with that one.

Winter rules my friend. Gotta stay warm. I actually didnt think it looked all that bad at all. I wore jeans on the range today.. GASP!!

Nice video Jake! A par on that hole seems pretty good!

Nice video Jake! A par on that hole seems pretty good!
That hole is pretty tough normally. Being that I was into just enough wind to hold me up from that creek I was able to hit driver and get within 150. Normally I hit hybrid off that tee and still have 180 in or so. Then this huge tree is in play probably 50 yards short of the green. I will take a par there everyday of the week. Thanks!

Great videos Jake!!!
Thanks Rhino! Too bad hibernation is coming soon though.

That hole is pretty tough normally. Being that I was into just enough wind to hold me up from that creek I was able to hit driver and get within 150. Normally I hit hybrid off that tee and still have 180 in or so. Then this huge tree is in play probably 50 yards short of the green. I will take a par there everyday of the week. Thanks!

Thanks Rhino! Too bad hibernation is coming soon though.

I loved your video's but there was nothing that could be described as a huge tree.

I think you look great Jake, tell those other guys to shut up. Nice Par's buddy, Team THP looks great out here.
By the way, thanks for the comment! I was warm and very comfortable. It was quite liberating showing up to play golf dressed like a gym teacher. I might do it more often!

By the way, thanks for the comment! I was warm and very comfortable. It was quite liberating showing up to play golf dressed like a gym teacher. I might do it more often!

My pleasure you are playing some great golf right now. We are at that point of the golf season now where its no fashion show out there, just try to stay dry and as warm as you can while being able to still golf.

Great videos Jake!! Thought that birdie was in on the par 3 but 2 solid pars nonetheless.

Good for you getting out today; know your running out of days and took advantage of it.

Tappin' from my iPad!

My pleasure you are playing some great golf right now. We are at that point of the golf season now where its no fashion show out there, just try to stay dry and as warm as you can while being able to still golf.
This has been a good run that I'm on right now, normally I start the season strong and end like crap but I'm sort of doing it backwards this year. I hate that it's time to put em up soon, but I'll still squeeze another 4 weeks out of it by getting in the car and driving a few hours south to visit a buddy.

Great videos Jake!! Thought that birdie was in on the par 3 but 2 solid pars nonetheless.

Good for you getting out today; know your running out of days and took advantage of it.

Tappin' from my iPad!
Thanks Cookie, personally I like your video where you're yelling FORE! that is great...then to save a par on top of that, very nice!

Some real solid pars in today's vids!

Jake, I love that you are rocking the TP Mills dude. I took that guy out for a round earlier in the year. It's a great putter.

Ouch that must have been a rough hole:clap: but great putt at the end though

Thanks Cookie, personally I like your video where you're yelling FORE! that is great...then to save a par on top of that, very nice!

Thanks buddy! Short game saved me a stroke on that hole; no doubt.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Some nice new videos in the thread....Jake you stole my camera angle for putts dude and you almost drained it...LOL 2 nice solid pars.

Nice bunker shot Hawk....love the "BOO" after the bogey

Cookie, good job as always, and yes you are correct, first time somebody had to yell FORE...LOL

Bullfrog productions pulling out a couple of pars from MarcW and DannyP.

Can't wait to see the 4 person HOTD One-T...should be EPIC

Chunky funny you should mention playing your best golf with the camera on....when I played with my stepson the other day he asked if I wanted him to video the whole round and I said why? He said, the only time you make par or birdie is when the camera is on :rofl: damn kids!! Not you Damaikus...LOL

Last edited:
Played one hole yesterday. Took video of said hole. Enjoy!

[video=youtube;FnFjP0od-oI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnFjP0od-oI[/video]

I just now got into this thread. What an awesome one! My first contribution will come whenever One-T decides to put up the video from Saturday.

Back