The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea or nay on the new siggy quote?

I'm sort of history/military/spy nerd and there is a pretty cool release from the FBI regarding a Russian espionage case they investigated.

Here's an article:

http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2011/10/31/fbi-releases-russian-spy-trove/?hpt=hp_c2

Here's a link to all the documents they released:

http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2011/october/russian_103111/russian_103111

Did you ever read Blind Man's Bluff? A book about submarines. Some awesome stuff about how they were used for spying.

Kevin

I hardly get to read books anymore, but I'd like to check it out. I used to be really interested in that stuff.

It's a great book. Both the U.S. and the Soviets used to really snuggle in close with those submarines. There's one boat that is really famous for the risks it took and info it collected.

And there's always time in each day to read a little bit. I'd go crazy if I didn't.

Kevin

I'm being a ghost for Halloween. The ghost of the Rangers hopes and dreams of winning the World Series.

I'm giving the teenage trick or treaters a little less candy.

Kevin

I'm giving the teenage trick or treaters a little less candy.

Kevin

When teenagers come to my house without a costume and expect candy I throw it. I hate people who do that.

Those animals took all my candy. Drove the dogs nuckin futs too.

Everybody had a costume. They just get a little less candy than the little kids. It also makes sure there's some left for me.

Kevin

Watching teenagers bump the kid all over the place was pretty annoying. What's worse is redneck parents who chain smoke whilst waiting in line.

Watching teenagers bump the kid all over the place was pretty annoying. What's worse is redneck parents who chain smoke whilst waiting in line.

Waiting in line?

We had a cheese turd ton of people show up.

Waiting in line?

We had a cheese turd ton of people show up.

We had a ton less than usual due to the snow. I live in a neighborhood of about 100 houses in a 2 mile loop, so we get most of the town by us. Tonight was much less than usual.

We have had four groups come by. Just what I needed, a huge bucket of candy leftover.

I dont live in the best neighborhood. The last 2 years I have gotten probably 4 total kids, so this year I just grabbed like 5 snickers bars at Walgreen just incase. Otherwise I will eat them hehe

We have had four groups come by. Just what I needed, a huge bucket of candy leftover.

We gave about half of all our candy to one group of three kids just so we didn't have to keep it around. Not too many people come back in our court.

When did it become ok for parents to take their kids trick or treating and bring their own bag and take candy as well? Little kids were great, older kids ok... but the parents taking candy? Common Man!!!

When did it become ok for parents to take their kids trick or treating and bring their own bag and take candy as well? Little kids were great, older kids ok... but the parents taking candy? Common Man!!!

People do that?

Teenage trick or treaters suck...especially if they're not dressed up! At least dress up you invalid.

Then kids who don't say thank you suck too...90% of the kids are saying thanks though but a few don't. Little pukes.

Teenage trick or treaters suck...especially if they're not dressed up! At least dress up you invalid.

Then kids who don't say thank you suck too...90% of the kids are saying thanks though but a few don't. Little pukes.

Growing up if teens came and they weren't dressed up, my dad would always ask them what they were doing and why were they standing around like idiots on his porch.

The bald angry neighbor. lol.

Kevin

Growing up if teens came and they weren't dressed up, my dad would always ask them what they were doing and why were they standing around like idiots on his porch.

bahahhahahah that is great. I love it. I will steal that when I get older hahahah.

bahahhahahah that is great. I love it. I will steal that when I get older hahahah.

It was always funny. He would just stand there and stare at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back