SeeMore Putter Forum Testing Review Thread

Thanks MC, appreciate that.

Do you think that the belly putter fitting video has anything to do with the product testing that will be announced tomorrow? That would be awesome!

Tapatalk

No interlock - it is an overlap with the left index overlapping - kinda the opposite of my regular vardon grip
IMG_4673.jpg

Do you think that the belly putter fitting video has anything to do with the product testing that will be announced tomorrow? That would be awesome!

Tapatalk

Good ponder. So much stuff coming out these days that I think anything is a wild guess at the moment. Although, I don't think we have ever had belly putters in forum testing so that would be pretty darn cool.

Tappin' from my iPad!

FedEx just delivered my SeeMore ONE CS, couldnt wait to get it opened.

Initial thoughts: Could be the best looking putter I have ever held, blown away by the looks of this putter. The gunmetal color shows up more as a black on camera, but man this looks good. The face is milled, very very finely, can barely see the milling as it is so fine. Weight in hand is nice, it has a very nice balanced feel to it. I had about 50 practice strokes with it in the living room, worked on hiding the red dot and getting a natural flowing motion with my swing. The face of the putters just seems to naturally come back square when I am going through with my putting stroke. I really cant wait to get this putter out on the practice green.

Here are some pics...
Spoiler

seemore1.jpg

seemore2.jpg

seemore3.jpg

Congrats! That thing is beautiful!

Arggh. I hate PB being blocked on the pc. Looking forward to checking it out!

Dang war.eagle - very, very nice buddy!

Hawk is drooling right now and he can't even see the photos. :D

That gunmetal has to be seen to be truly appreciated. It's a great finish.

Dang war.eagle - very, very nice buddy!

Hawk is drooling right now and he can't even see the photos. :D
Thanks MC.

That gunmetal has to be seen to be truly appreciated. It's a great finish.
Correct, the pictures dont do it justice, but it is downright beautiful.

Stunning!! I need 4 more SM's, lol. Congrats man.

I am drooling. Beautiful. Congrats and Enjoy!

TapAhoy!

I am drooling. Beautiful. Congrats and Enjoy!

TapAhoy!

Thanks SMG. I have been carpet putting all evening, I will be hitting the practice green for a while tomorrow.

FedEx just delivered my SeeMore ONE CS, couldnt wait to get it opened.

Initial thoughts: Could be the best looking putter I have ever held, blown away by the looks of this putter. The gunmetal color shows up more as a black on camera, but man this looks good. The face is milled, very very finely, can barely see the milling as it is so fine. Weight in hand is nice, it has a very nice balanced feel to it. I had about 50 practice strokes with it in the living room, worked on hiding the red dot and getting a natural flowing motion with my swing. The face of the putters just seems to naturally come back square when I am going through with my putting stroke. I really cant wait to get this putter out on the practice green.

Here are some pics...
Spoiler

seemore1.jpg

seemore2.jpg

seemore3.jpg

Beautiful flat stick man. Love your choice of headcover. Enjoy!

Tapatalk

Such a sessy putter WE. I am so pumped to get mine.

Such a sessy putter WE. I am so pumped to get mine.
Thanks D. When does yours come in? Gotta post up some pics when you get it. Looking forward to seeing the SeeMore Belly Putter.

Thanks D. When does yours come in? Gotta post up some pics when you get it. Looking forward to seeing the SeeMore Belly Putter.

I'll definately post pics. I ordered mine Saturday so I assume it shipped yesterday or today. How long did yours take to ship?

That looks really, really nice, war.eagle. I think that would be my first choice if I was shopping right now. What a beauty.

I'll definately post pics. I ordered mine Saturday so I assume it shipped yesterday or today. How long did yours take to ship?
It shipped on Friday and got here today. So, it should be soon.

That looks really, really nice, war.eagle. I think that would be my first choice if I was shopping right now. What a beauty.
Thanks, Hawk. It looked great on their website, even better in hand.

Have probably rolled about a hundred putts inside tonight, cant wait to get this out on the practice green tomorrow.

It shipped on Friday and got here today. So, it should be soon.

Sweet thanks. I'm hoping it comes before the weekend. Friday seems reasonable!

11/2/11 - First Day with the SeeMore ONE CS.
Practice Green

I realize I am not an actual tester here, but wanted to share my thoughts on my first day out rolling my new SeeMore, especially since the reviews here led me to the purchase and the great ideas for practicing really helped me get started with the SeeMore and RST.

First off, a big thanks to all the testers in this thread. A lot of quality information and reviews to be read in the 100+ pages, glad I finally caught up on it all before hitting the putting green. Thanks guys, appreciate the hard work and dedication you all have put in on this thread.

So, I hit the putting green after work today, very excited to start rolling the new ONE CS. I had been carpet putting in the house since it came in, and could not wait to get it out on the real thing. I took some of the ideas from this thread that SeeMore & Tim had given to a lot of you, and got to work. I started off by getting to one end of the green, and just worked on getting a feel for the SeeMore. Wasnt aiming at a cup, just trying to put a nice straight stroke on the ball and get a feel for distance and alignment. Did this with about 20 balls, then started to get to work on my drills.

I set up 5 feet from the cup and had 8 balls down on the green, the putt broke left to right, I was looking at about a cup outside, left. I started with the eyes closed drill, which was quite interesting. I went 0-8 on my first go, and missed every single putt right, except for one that lipped out. I grabbed the balls back, and looked at my alignment and reminded myself to hide the red dot, and trust my line and make a good stroke. My second round went much better, I made 5-8 putts and started to get some confidence in myself and the putter. I tried from 5 feet one more time, and went 6-8, with my only misses coming just on the right edge of the hole. I was blown away by this, but I just kept telling myself to line up correctly, hide the red dot and trust my stroke.

I stayed at the distance of 5 feet, and decided to do the same drill with my eyes opened. The first round from 5 feet with my eyes opened I went 8-8, and my second round I went 7-8. I will take this kind of putting any day of the week. Again, trusting my line, hiding the dot, smooth stroke on the ball.

I moved back to 8 feet and did the same w/ my eyes open. First I went 4-8, second round I went 6-8. I was hoping to make more, but I was very pleased with this outcome, especially since all of my misses left me with an easy tap in. Here's a picture of what I was left with on my second round from 8 feet, missing only 2...
Spoiler
aaphoto4.jpg

I moved back one more time, this time to 15 feet. Really just looking to lag them up close here. Put a nice stroke on my first putt and drained a 15 footer. I was way to excited about making a 15 footer on a practice green, glad I was the only one there. I ended up going 4-8 from 15 feet with some decent break on this putt. Again, my misses were close, and I was left with an easy tap in. I went for a second round from 15 feet, and went 3-8. Not the best, but it was a good learning drill. Here's a picture of what I was left with when I went 4-8 on my first round from 15 feet.
Spoiler
asdphoto51.jpg

This was a really fun drill to do, and feel it got me really adjusted to the SeeMore. Ive said it a few times, but I just had to keep telling myself to trust my line and put a good stroke on the ball. I worked on a good bit of the SeeMore drills; Alignment, Stance, Grip, etc. It was quite an adjustment, but very fun and could see how it was helping me with my putts.

I ended up doing a good bit of putting, and was probably one of the most fun times I have ever had on a putting green. I went and hit the range for a while, but went back to the putting green before I left. I told myself that I couldnt leave until I made 5 in a row from 10 feet. Well it took me about 15 minutes, but I finally drained 10 in a row. I wanted to keep putting, I really did not want to leave.

Once again, a big shout out to all the testers here. You all have done a solid job on this thread, and have giving me a lot of information to take in. Thanks!

Thanks for sharing WE. Great to hear you are seeing results day 1.

Dude that's awesome WE! I am excited to hear how this helps you in the long run! Your immediate success speaks for itself. Sounds like an epic putter.

Great stuff war.eagle! Thanks for doing the write up even though you had no obligation to do so. Really cool that you had such a great first putting session; hopefully a sign of great things to come.

Congrats again on the addition to the bag.

Tappin' from my iPad!

That's some great putting, great job and Congrats again.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Back